User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Free Reebok PlayDry TShirt from POST Cereal with 2 pin codes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

uggghhh..i'm so upset right now! i have 2 codes that i tried to enter to redeem for the free Reebok PlayDry t-shirt but it says that one of the codes i am entering has been used already!! boo!! how does that happen? my husband just finished a box of Honey Bunches of Oats and i just bought a box of Alpha-Bits and this is my first time at redeeming for the shirt so how could the code be used already? why oh why? sorry just had to vent!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone have a suggestion about what I should do if one of the PINs I got has already been used? Other than buying another box. I want to use what I've already paid for.

Just purchased two boxes today and when I went to enter one of the PIN numbers, I was told the code had already been used...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got the same problem tonight that the website claimed I already used a PIN that I had literally unsealed that box minutes before.
    I had checked that code 4-5 times and it is totally correct.
    It seems like a problem with their system.

I have emailed the company ( contact us link on their website) for a replacement PIN code.
    Since it is the weekend ( past their open hours), it may come in on Monday.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Sat, May 5th, 2012 at 12:22 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my first shirt the other day finally! Took like 6 weeks but seems totally worth it. Took my DD to pull one of the lettering off but hey for a free shirt can't really complain. Picked out the style and home mag which was pretty cool to look through and even came with a .75 coupon for cereal good till the end of the year.
    peterman likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had the same problem with a code not working. I emailed the company and they sent an email back asking me to call their 1800 number. They were very nice and gave me a replacement code to enter.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

all people that have codes used i would contact the company i am sure they would replace just make sure you have the name of cereal and what kind. I had this problem with the kelloggs breakfast promo were said all three i bought were invalid they were super nice and replaced on phone and they sent me the coupons directly and got it in 2 days

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by owen's mommy View Post
    uggghhh..i'm so upset right now! i have 2 codes that i tried to enter to redeem for the free Reebok PlayDry t-shirt but it says that one of the codes i am entering has been used already!! boo!! how does that happen? my husband just finished a box of Honey Bunches of Oats and i just bought a box of Alpha-Bits and this is my first time at redeeming for the shirt so how could the code be used already? why oh why? sorry just had to vent!!
    i've already emailed the company and just waiting for them to respond. hopefully by the time i hear back from them there are still some shirts left in my size! :-D

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Can anyone who ordered recently tell me which sizes and colors are left?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I can tell you what I ordered today. Men's XL in Black. Women's Med in Blue.
    I'm sorry, not too sure what else was left.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alright, I'll try giving their 1-800 number a try tomorrow. Mon-Fri between 9AM and 4:30 PM... Bleh. Usually not even awake until 5PM and almost always asleep by 8AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Can anyone who ordered recently tell me which sizes and colors are left?
    My vague recollection:
    Women: black s m l
    Women: white s m l
    Women: blue m
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I had enough codes for 2 shirts but of course only 2 codes work. I don't get it because these boxes are sealed and the codes are very clear so I am putting in the right numbers.

very frustrating.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Got the shirt i ordered on friday, DH loves it, and of course now he wants more, go figure eh
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

This offer is no longer available.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Got my first pin today and realized that the offer is over. What a disappointment. Those shirts looked really comfy too. Oh well, guess I'll have to enjoy the Sugar Crisp cereal.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information