User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: ****GO COUPONS has HOPPED into the REAL land of coupons*****

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I have never had any trouble with GoCoupons either. Thanks everyone for the tips.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I went to Gocoupons and ordered coupons, solely because I wanted the Yoptimal coupon. When the envelope arrived, all I got was a bunch of Royale coupons I already had. No Yoptimal
    Oh good, I'm not going crazy! I often get coupons from them and I'm like I ordered this coupon?
    cally likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I gave up on GOCoupons a long time ago...or they gave up on me...I would order and never recieve them...When I asked why they told me my address was incorrect!? I sent them my adress to make sure they had it correct and they still told me my address was wrong...
    Apparently I don't know where I live...and all my mail addressed to my house is wrong.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I hate people like that. Of course you wouldn't know where you live...*rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    I gave up on GOCoupons a long time ago...or they gave up on me...I would order and never recieve them...When I asked why they told me my address was incorrect!? I sent them my adress to make sure they had it correct and they still told me my address was wrong...
    Apparently I don't know where I live...and all my mail addressed to my house is wrong.
    cally likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I was able to order multiples too when they had that in effect. Things got a little screwy though when they had the $2 Royales...They sent me I don't know how many BOGO tissue ones! and the $2 any Royale came much much later than the others

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    I was able to order multiples too when they had that in effect. Things got a little screwy though when they had the $2 Royales...They sent me I don't know how many BOGO tissue ones! and the $2 any Royale came much much later than the others
    I just got the $2 Royale coupon, yesterday (May 3).
    It had expired April 30.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow. Unlike
    Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    I just got the $2 Royale coupon, yesterday (May 3).
    It had expired April 30.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Wow. Unlike
    Shrug.

I am not really bothered.
    I get lots of great coupons and this is the first expired one to come direct from a coupon company.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Wow, that totally bites

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Oh JEEZ....seems like GoCoupons needs a little help in the "getyourcraptogether" dept. I had the SAME thing happen about the address when I was helping my sis set up an acct. I put her postal code in and it told her she lived in a different city???!?!?? How do you argue with that? So she doesn't get any from them. Which is kinda cruddy. Hopefully they'll get things sorted out....hopefully?
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Have you also noticed that there are many companies that used to have coupons on Gocoupons that now have gone to SmartSource or Save.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information