User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: who is taking all the tear pads??????

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

it's the monctoncouponlady. she then resells the coupons on ebay!
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I'm really ticked this week i have been hunting down the haagen-dazs coupon i didn't go to metro 1 day and they put them up and they are totally gone in 3 stores i wonder where i'm gonna find them....maybe a site called e-bay

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

In my area I don't see food coupons but I can keep my hair shiny for years cause they seem to easy to find. Only food coupons is through the mail ones and I hold on to them. But the lady in my area who sells them on Ebay has all the food coupons.
    K8's Fate likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

someone picked all tear pads in aurora and newmarket metro . We have there Metro Stores here. I checked all of them two days ago. There were no new tear pads, today all of them are GONE . same with Sobeys.
    What's going on
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

I used to come to both Aurora and Newmarket to get coupons but in the last couple months it seem like they are always gone by the time I get there but there seem to be lots of SC's from that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by stasymipip View Post
    someone picked all tear pads in aurora and newmarket metro . We have there Metro Stores here. I checked all of them two days ago. There were no new tear pads, today all of them are GONE . same with Sobeys.
    What's going on
    Becki

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We need to start calling these people out. If we witness them in the act, call over a manager, point them out???? What about calling the manufacturers and filling them in on whats going on. Maybe suggest to them to invest in those electronic dispensers that only allows 1 coupon every few minutes?

Im in Hamilon and at a local swap, met a lady and her toothless friend who had 4-5 baby wipe tubs FULL of tearpads. As well as, stacks of the recent inserts. I wish I made an effort to remember her name but I was kinda in shock!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    We need to start calling these people out. If we witness them in the act, call over a manager, point them out???? What about calling the manufacturers and filling them in on whats going on. Maybe suggest to them to invest in those electronic dispensers that only allows 1 coupon every few minutes?

Im in Hamilon and at a local swap, met a lady and her toothless friend who had 4-5 baby wipe tubs FULL of tearpads. As well as, stacks of the recent inserts. I wish I made an effort to remember her name but I was kinda in shock!
    The greed and lack of character is really getting me down. Maybe they are saving up to get her friend some teeth!!!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I know there is this toothless woman and her friend is older a bit and I see her a lot in the mall near me in Hamilton. I was behind her in Shopper's once and she grabbed a few coupons, looked at me and wanted more and then she moved on. I was looking at hair dye and she came back and I gave her the evil stare and then she moved on. I grabbed some leaving 6 left and I took 8 cause I was buying conditioner with 3 of them and I came back and they were all gone.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I think, to sum it up, the answer is the crazy lady with the toothless friend!!!

There is so much to say on this topic of ethics I can't even start.....

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

We need to start calling these people out. If we witness them in the act, call over a manager, point them out????
    I'm sure this will probably have me raked over the coals, but this is my 2 cents.
    If you start calling people out you had better be sure this person won't react badly to you. Also, you don't know a person's circumstances either, granted someone shouldn't take an entire TP(I don't agree with that), but maybe they have a large family and they need a large of amount of coupons (I have a friend who has 6 kids and inlaws living with them, that makes ten people to cook and clean up after). I also may take upto 25 coupons because I buy for 3 of my friends families as well as my own. I will tell you I would just ignore someone trying to tell me how many coupons I can take! If they continued to talk to me, I would be the one calling a manager over and say I'm being harassed by this person. Coupons are there for people to take, that is the simple fact! No one person has the right to tell anyone else to what to do! you can call the manufacturers but really I don't think this high on their priority list, all they really care about is selling their products. Or maybe they'll just stop giving out coupons all together. I'm just grateful for the coupons I can find. I will trade or occassionally buy ones that I need. Now if someone does happen to approach me, please be sure you have your coupon police badge, so I'll know who you are and not some crazy person attacking me! That's all I have to say about that!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I wonder.....am I maybe just a little jealous that someone got to the tearpad before me ?!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beccajane123 View Post
    I used to come to both Aurora and Newmarket to get coupons but in the last couple months it seem like they are always gone by the time I get there but there seem to be lots of SC's from that area.
    where do you get your tear pads now?
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

You know, I just shake my head when I walk in a store and see what's left of what was suppose to be a tear pad holder/display thingy.....wished I had witnessed the battle......for the love of God, it's a wonder how these people don't get caught cause it would take a minute or two just to get a couple coupons off the darn thing never mind most of the tear pad!.....would be funny to see other shoppers watching the person in action!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I do think you make some very valid points - about larger families and groups and things. I take a pinch off a tear pad when I find one, but I do not keep them all to myself. I help a lady who lives about an hrs drive from here, and there is a seller in her town who clears out all the tear pads so she never gets any. When I am lucky enough to find some, I take a pinch and divide it up between the two of us. People have told me that taking 10 is too many, but is it too many when I only keep 5?

I think most ppl here would be ok with tear pads if they just got the chance to get some. I was lucky enough to be out shopping the morning the minute maids came out in some stores in my town, and within 3 days they were totally gone. (I had heard issues finding them the next day even!)

I told another friend about one tear pad I found, and she went the next day and they were gone. I am not kidding - when I was there the afternoon before she went, there were like 10 tear pads! All gone over night! That's where tear pads become an issue. Even if we all took 10 - some for using, some for trading, there would be lots left for everyone.

Not related to the post, but something I don't like is ppl trading peelies. Personally I never trade for them, because I do feel like that is stealing - those are stuck to the product they were meant for, not the same as tear pads. Someone else posted where they say ppl had torn open boxes of pampers to steal the coupons and points/codes inside - this totally disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by couponmamaof03 View Post
    I'm sure this will probably have me raked over the coals, but this is my 2 cents.
    If you start calling people out you had better be sure this person won't react badly to you. Also, you don't know a person's circumstances either, granted someone shouldn't take an entire TP(I don't agree with that), but maybe they have a large family and they need a large of amount of coupons (I have a friend who has 6 kids and inlaws living with them, that makes ten people to cook and clean up after). I also may take upto 25 coupons because I buy for 3 of my friends families as well as my own. I will tell you I would just ignore someone trying to tell me how many coupons I can take! If they continued to talk to me, I would be the one calling a manager over and say I'm being harassed by this person. Coupons are there for people to take, that is the simple fact! No one person has the right to tell anyone else to what to do! you can call the manufacturers but really I don't think this high on their priority list, all they really care about is selling their products. Or maybe they'll just stop giving out coupons all together. I'm just grateful for the coupons I can find. I will trade or occassionally buy ones that I need. Now if someone does happen to approach me, please be sure you have your coupon police badge, so I'll know who you are and not some crazy person attacking me! That's all I have to say about that!
    karissadahl likes this.
    ~ New Coupon Binders & Totes coming soon!! Contact me or visit my Etsy shop www.reuseitartsandcrafts.etsy.com ~

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

"Even if we all took 10 - some for using, some for trading, there would be lots left for everyone."

10 People, take 10 coupons = 100 gone

10 people, 10 minutes, 10 coupons each. Thats all it takes........

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information