User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Finnish Quantum MIR?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I just saw that a few people have finnish quantum MIR forms up for trade. Has anyone seen these around? Last year they came out in the smart source or brandsaver. Have to be purchased betwen Apr 14 and May 4th. Wondering if I should trade for some or just wait to find them here.
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just got another SmartSource (diff from last week) in my flyer bag that has it in there so I would definitely wait.
    Last edited by alicia; Thu, Apr 12th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Binky5 likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Just got another SmartSource (diff from last week) in my flyer bag that as it in there so I would definitely wait.
    Thanks. It will prob come with the news paper this weekend then, we don't get anything "good" inour flyers lol! Great way to get some free Quantum. There is a 1.75 Superstore coupon on the board now too. I did this MIR last year and got more ack than I paid for the Quantum! They pay postage, etc. It took about 6 weeks though.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

It's a save up to $8.49 on any Finish Quantum product but only one per individual, family or household. I plan on taking advantage of this week's Superstore sale (48 pack for $11.99) using the $2.00 off coupon (past SmartSource) and getting the full rebate. Cheap dishwasher tablets :-D

It should be in papers this weekend. It was in our flyer packets today.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Awesome thanks for the heads up!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I got mine too. Will help for 20x the points this weekend.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Just to clarify..what are the dates the Quantum must be purchased within...between Apr 14 and May 4th?
    Thanks.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Those are the dates. I am happy that tomorrow is the 14th and it can be used at Shoppers.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just got mine today; wasnt even expecting a new smartsource this soon.
    I love these finish offers!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    It's a save up to $8.49 on any Finish Quantum product but only one per individual, family or household. I plan on taking advantage of this week's Superstore sale (48 pack for $11.99) using the $2.00 off coupon (past SmartSource) and getting the full rebate. Cheap dishwasher tablets :-D

It should be in papers this weekend. It was in our flyer packets today.
    Will they go over the 8.49 for the tax and postage? I was going to get the 20 count, not sure of prices, but maybe I should get the bigger one??

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I don't think so. I believe it stated 8.49 total including tax and postage.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    Will they go over the 8.49 for the tax and postage? I was going to get the 20 count, not sure of prices, but maybe I should get the bigger one??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Last years MIR said rebate of 7.99 . I bought a 20 pk for 6.99, used a $2 coupon, and they sent me back 8 something. I made money on it.I haven't seen the rebate form yet, so I just wanted to know exactly what it says before I go buy my quantum. The 20 pkis on for 6.99 at superstore today, and the 48 pk are 11.99. Still undecided on what to do lol!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    Last years MIR said rebate of 7.99 . I bought a 20 pk for 6.99, used a $2 coupon, and they sent me back 8 something. I made money on it.I haven't seen the rebate form yet, so I just wanted to know exactly what it says before I go buy my quantum. The 20 pkis on for 6.99 at superstore today, and the 48 pk are 11.99. Still undecided on what to do lol!
    I'm not good with deals math..LOL..but don't the two scenarios for 20 tabs and 48 tabs work out to about the same? Can anyone chime in on this equation?

The 48 tabs: $11.99 price - $2 coup = $9.99- $8.49 rebate = $1.50
    The 20 tabs: $8.49 rebate - $6.99 price = $1.50 made? <-but would the $2 coupon apply to this size as well?

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I'm not good with deals math..LOL..but don't the two scenarios for 20 tabs and 48 tabs work out to about the same? Can anyone chime in on this equation?

The 48 tabs: $11.99 price - $2 coup = $9.99- $8.49 rebate = $1.50
    The 20 tabs: $8.49 rebate - $6.99 price = $1.50 made? <-but would the $2 coupon apply to this size as well?
    Hmm, you have a good point. The $2 coupon is valid for either size.

This is the wording on the MIR - Purchase any one (1) Finish Quantum Product and receive up to $8.49 to cover the cost of the product, plus taxes and postage, by mail. Limited one (1) refund per individual, family, or household.

So, maybe it's better to buy the 20 pack. If you did that, would you would get the full $6.99 back with your taxes and postage making it completely free. Am I right? I haven't done a MIR for Finish before so maybe someone else can answer :-D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    Hmm, you have a good point. The $2 coupon is valid for either size.

This is the wording on the MIR - Purchase any one (1) Finish Quantum Product and receive up to $8.49 to cover the cost of the product, plus taxes and postage, by mail. Limited one (1) refund per individual, family, or household.

So, maybe it's better to buy the 20 pack. If you did that, would you would get the full $6.99 back with your taxes and postage making it completely free. Am I right? I haven't done a MIR for Finish before so maybe someone else can answer :-D
    I did this last year, and they pd me back the purchase price plus tax and postage! I used $2 coupon on it too. So for each one (I did one for my mom and father in law) I made approx $3 in profit!!!Going by that wording it's the same as last year. So 8.49 plus tax and postage is what you will get back if you buy the bigger packs, the 20 count is 6.99 at superstore now, so you would get back 6.99 plus tax and postage. They didn't take my coupons off the rebate, and if you had anything else in your purchase they wouldn't know what you used a coupon for. I think I've made my decision now thanks to everyones help. I'm going for the 11.99 one because the rebate should be 9.76 ( 8.49 plus 1.27 tax), plus postage, so over $10 back. 11.99 plus 1.80 tax is 13.79 minus which ever coupon you have. I have save $5 wub2 finnish so It should cost me 11.29, then I should get over $10 back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information