User Tag List

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree1006Likes

Thread: LikeNet.ca (now OfferScene)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

14 cents on the button for me - yesterday I got 2 cents

still looking for my first referral - link is in my signature - I only have one offer available and I need one referral in order to be able to do it, so if anyone is thinking about joining, please consider signing up under me

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

$.31 for me!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

$0.23 today from the bonus button!

New Feature:

Instant Win Game $1.00 for the click Result can be: Try Again,Win $1,Win $2 or Win $5
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    $0.23 today from the bonus button!

New Feature:

Instant Win Game $1.00 for the click Result can be: Try Again,Win $1,Win $2 or Win $5
    Sounds like they are trying to find ways to earn their money back.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    Sounds like they are trying to find ways to earn their money back.
    It's exploding pretty fast, hope they can find some partners soon.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am disappointed that my referrals do not show and each time I email they post you should email someone else.

There were no offers on my page available today either
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I am disappointed that my referrals do not show and each time I email they post you should email someone else.

There were no offers on my page available today either
    Are you clicking the number at the top with how many referrals you have? They will show at the top of the page.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I signed up but I only got three things before it said I needed more refereals... please please use the link in my signature.. this seems to be super good and easy to mae some money

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    Are you clicking the number at the top with how many referrals you have? They will show at the top of the page.
    No they aren't showing and there is something wrong because now they tell me they can't find me, and they can't find Fallen in their system from our emails. I'm not too impressed at the moment either.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, I am aware that you can click on the referrals - I have three people that signed up under my link and I signed up under Anne. I do not show in Anne's and they say they cannot find us in the system and only one of mine show in my referrals, there should be one before her and one after. I was told to email one person on the facebook page but 36 hours later, no response. They then posted another email addy to contact if your referrals are not showing

It is obviously a widespread issue, others are posting on their facebook page about it and they acknowledged there was an issue
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

SoftCorp Software Ltd
    LikeNET.ca Update
    Hi everybody!

We have made some changes to LikeNET that we're excited about and we thought you'd like to know, so we've made this newsletter!

This is also your source for important updates and information, such as new referral programs and opportunities.

We hope you find this helpful and informative!

New Forum

We now have a forum for members! Simply register and start chatting! Our staff will monitor the forum during business hours.

Improved Website

We re-built our website to make it more user-friendly, and included a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.

Better Support

We also added a 'Feedback' button to all the pages and a Support button to the top. These let you get in touch with any of our new support staff members, reduces delays, and increases quality of response.

Email Bonus

Every email we send out now will include a bonus code. Go login to likenet.ca and enter the code to get a random bonus up to $1. The bonus code is randomly inserted in the email. Also, these bonuses have a limited budget (meaning it's a limited time offer) so make sure you're quick!

Daily Bonus

Now there's a daily bonus button - sign in and click it

Referral Contest

First person to 1000 referrals gets a $100 cash bonus!

50/50 Draw

Our 50/50 draw for the week sold out. It will be drawn on Friday, and a new one will be added.

'Feelin Lucky Button

Cash Out Procedure

The cash out procedure is changing, due to the number of people cashing out now we have to make it a bit more streamlined. We will now process payments twice a month on the 1st and 15th (or closest business day). You must hit $35 and press the cash-out button (which will be installed today). You must press it within 3 days of the next cashout day, or it will be processed the following cash out day. There is a processing fee for cashing out.

Keeping Active

You now need to login at least once a week. For every 7 days you dont login, a $0.15 maintenence fee will be deducted from your balance. This fee will not apply if you login - and why wouldn't you login? Even if just to press the daily bonus button and check for new opportunities!

Partner Program

If you are an admin of a large Facebook page, blog or internet community, we want to partner with you! Check out the partner program on www.likenet.ca - we will advertise your community on likenet.ca, in our emails and on our Facebook pages in exchange.

Tiered Offers

We are about to add a huge list of new opportunities, but they will be tiered! Some opportunities will require a number of referrals to unlock for you. Once you get 5 referrals, you will always get access to opportunities requiring 5 referrals.

Current Referral Program

We have set our referral program to $0.25, or $1 if from Victoria BC or Vancouver BC.

Easy Referral Points

If you help our support staff get in touch with a party interested in SoftCorp or LikeNet's services (not joining likenet to make money - using likenet to advertise) we will credit you 1 referral for each person we get in contact with - and 20 referrals if they turn into a sale.

New Team Member

We are happy to announce our newest customer support, sales and content writing/editing guru Lareina! She just started on Friday, and works regular(ish) office hours, so if you call us or message us, you'll now either be talking to Eric, Jon, Taylor or Lareina. With an eye for detail and an extensive background in customer service, Lareina is committed to high quality service, and invites all SoftCorp and LikeNET members to email or call her with general questions, comments, ideas and suggestions!

Our Partners

Please support our partners - they were strategically hand-picked by Eric because they offer great stuff that our members should love

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Eric MacDougall / Sukhi Lalli & The LikeNET.ca Team
    SoftCorp Software Ltd
    Last edited by ashokia; Mon, Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Removed Partner Links (Wasn't sure if they were allowed to be posted.)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

just got the email as well - the subject line said "bonus code included" and maybe I'm blind, but I don't see a code..

and a 15 cent charge if you don't log in once a week? hmmm...

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

EMAIL BONUS CODE!!! newlikenetsite
    tvwatcher likes this.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    just got the email as well - the subject line said "bonus code included" and maybe I'm blind, but I don't see a code..

and a 15 cent charge if you don't log in once a week? hmmm...
    It was very well hidden in the partner section! (Code posted above!)

The $.15 charge I don't mind since I log in every day, but the processing fee for cashing out? Not liking that at all!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

ok, I found the code - in my email, it was in the Clever Canadian Couponing section - it got me 6 cents

I also notice there's a "processing fee" for cashing out..

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread Information