http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

3 as well
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1 for me
    Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?3982214
    Neobux: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mariab2000

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

5 for me today.

LikeNET has released an official statement regarding the change of Cash Out limit to 5000.

"As an official statement regarding the 5000 points payout limit - at the moment we are revamping several things to make LikeNET more sustainable - which will likely include less frequent, but higher value opportunities. We have hired a new marketing director and have apps pending approval for the ios app store and android market. there are some big changes coming to LikeNET. We apologize for the abrupt changes and delays."

What this means for LikeNET, I can't really speculate. I hope that good things are coming and that they continue to grow and expand and that they can keep up with their payments as well as bring out lots of new opportunities. I wish them all the best for sure.

For those that cashed out just prior to the July 7th cashout, they are working on processing payments at this time as the 7th fell on a Monday. So your payouts will be coming out soon.

Also, if you cashed out on June 21st, they had some delays with the cheque payments and they are still coming if you haven't received them.
    Silk, donnaG, RedEng and 2 others like this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

got 1 from the daily bonus

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I got 8 today.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    LikeNET has released an official statement regarding the change of Cash Out limit to 5000.

"As an official statement regarding the 5000 points payout limit - at the moment we are revamping several things to make LikeNET more sustainable - which will likely include less frequent, but higher value opportunities. We have hired a new marketing director and have apps pending approval for the ios app store and android market. there are some big changes coming to LikeNET. We apologize for the abrupt changes and delays."
    Personally, I think what I have been fearing since about a month ago is happening - they are broke, expanding too fast with an idea, that although interesting, doesn't seem to actually usefully increase the traffic on their clients sites. Yes I searched for a code but I didn't think that I would actively buy something. Their clients are penny pinchers, a lot of frugal people who do these sites to make money, not actually pay attention to the offers. So while we are getting paid for the offers and LikeNet/SoftCorp is getting more traffic to their clients sites, are the clients seeing an increase in interest above increased traffic? I think they are just trying to put off the inevitable and are trying to stay afloat for a little longer by not allowing us to cash out accounts.

I said this last time when I was close to cashing out and I just felt uneasy about the stability of the company/concept - I am stopping (if I ever reach $50!) because it is just not stable enough. I don't want to invest my time (yes I know it's a minuscule time commitment) but if I get to $47 and they go under I will be annoyed. This money is my Christmas gift budget with $50/person,... so I'd feel it. And don't get me wrong, I appreciate the opportunity to earn this money, I just like reassurance that I will have it when it's ready to cash out, and I currently don't feel too at ease about it.
    Last edited by alicia; Tue, Jul 10th, 2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: typos
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They took away the daily bonus button

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Free Daily Bonus!

Bonus button has been disabled - we are now only presenting opportunities that businesses pay for. Keep watching though because we have some value added services coming to LikeNET.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm not surprised by the recent changes. I was kinda hoping this wouldn't happen, but at the same time expecting it would. You can only give away free money for so long without getting paid from clients.

I have no ill feelings towards SoftCorp and hope they can still make a go of it. Hopefully they didn't lose money on this venture.

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

wow, I just checked out the likenet facebook page. What a nightmare! This is not looking good for them.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I just transferred my funds to a 'share' campaign for the website/facebook page - I was close to $35 but with the lack of offers I can't see myself getting to $50 anytime soon So I guess hopefully my funds will help others get closer Just waiting for them to approve it.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

still waiting for them to approve the campaign - this is the longest I ever had to wait
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    I'm not surprised by the recent changes. I was kinda hoping this wouldn't happen, but at the same time expecting it would. You can only give away free money for so long without getting paid from clients.

I have no ill feelings towards SoftCorp and hope they can still make a go of it. Hopefully they didn't lose money on this venture.
    I do, not because of the changes but because of the way they have handled them, and the fact I think some of their changes will make it less viable. They couldnt afford to pay out at $35 yet days before offered bloggers $10 for a link on their sites, when most would have done it for $1. Now they will have x people at $50 to pay out and have even less money because they hired another employee.

I realize they are also probably frustrated but if anyone at work answered a client like they have on their FB page, their stuff would be packed for them before they got to the office the next day, there is no excuse for attacking people, as a business you have to rise above it.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Their clients are penny pinchers, a lot of frugal people who do these sites to make money, not actually pay attention to the offers. So while we are getting paid for the offers and LikeNet/SoftCorp is getting more traffic to their clients sites, are the clients seeing an increase in interest above increased traffic? I think they are just trying to put off the inevitable and are trying to stay afloat for a little longer by not allowing us to cash out accounts.
    It is not always about getting customers from those specific visits
    - every unique visitor to a site helps increase its google rank, so when someone searches for the company name, they will come up first bc of relevance, but when you search for xyz canada, a list will come up and google decides which are more relevant by traffic and some other factors. So people searching will see them more easily
    - more visitors helps those other sites get advertisers, they can say we get x visitors a month
    - one day, you may run into someone asking for a recommendation and think oh hey, I visited this site a few weeks back, maybe try them
    Silk and Maria_b2011 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast

Thread Information