Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Speckled28
  • 1 Post By walkonby
  • 2 Post By Natalka
  • 1 Post By radgurl

Thread: Any "Off Their Rockers" fans?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Has anyone else watched this yet? It's Betty Whites new show that's all about pranks being pulled on younger people.....by much older people! I absolutely love Betty White, but everyone on the show is great! And the looks on some of the peoples faces is priceless! Ie: Elderly man sits down beside 20something girl....asks her to text something to his gf for him. She says sure and takes the phone. Older man says (instructing the girl) "Say.....Hunny.....you bring the wine.....and I'll bring the whips and handcuffs"!!!!!

There was also a car that pulled over on a busy street.....with something banging in the trunk.....an elderly women gets out of the car just as an elderly man hops out of the trunk.....stark naked.....and starts running down the street as though he's escaping! LOL

For anyone who's interested it's on Wednesday....usually at 9 on NBC.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

We caught just the end of the one you mentioned with the texting - and will look for it next time it's on.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yes OP I have watched 2 or 3 episode's now, they were very well done! Is there anything Betty does that is less than wonderful?
    The naked guy popping out of that trunk was hilarious! Also what about the woman at the luggage carousel in the airport discussing her wild ( and sexy/drunk) weekend to a much younger gal. The younger gal was soooo shocked when the woman's bag came around and she reached inside the bag, grabbed her Nun's habit, placed it on her head and said something like " what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" OMG! priceless.
    Oh and the young guys all at the skateboard park? This old geezer walks up with a cane, looked in rough shape. Then proceeds to take out his skateboard and do amazing acrobatic ( really physical ) tricks right in front of them all. They were completely stunned! I could not believe they did not applaud him or go over and talk with him.
    Nope. They sat there and watched him pack his board away, grab his cane and hobble off.
    Natalka likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Watched last night's - how crazy!
    Lots of fun to see the 'young ones' duped, lol!
    walkonby and Speckled28 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

And I missed it last night trying to get the Beauty Sampler! lol I'll have to see if I can find it online.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just watched this show for the first time last week. Love it!! I've always liked Betty White since the Golden Girls, but this show is just too hilarious!!
    Speckled28 likes this.
    Have you tried The Superpoints Network yet?
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/4b09xt
    Get 100 SuperPoints just for signing up using the above link!

Thread Information