User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yes, I'm so pissed today! Went to Safeway and got a hard time over the "free" Sunlight detergent coupons. It's B1G1 right now and was planning on getting all 14 bottles free (I have 7 free coupons). I decided at last minute to grab only 8 bottles cause my hubby is working and I don't care to lug all the groceries myself these days. Anyway, got a horrible time and was told it's Safeway's policy NOT to accept free coupons when free items are attached (as in B1G1). So stupid! I paid for 4 bottles and expected to use my free coupons on those 4 bottles!! When I said well, you can take them all back, they said well, we'll put it through for you this time. Meanwhile, when I went through the checkout there wasn't a soul behind me. By the time I finally got checked out, there were at least 10 people lined up now! The guy next to me was grunting, groaning and sighing really loud. I ignored him. I was so pissed by that time I felt if I even looked at him I would tell him to grow up! Anyway, I got my free detergent but feel I'm screwed now cause I still have 3 coupons left which would have given me another 6 free bottles of detergent! On top of that I get home and look at my receipt. I'm charged for Safeway brand bbq sauce! I know I didn't buy it cause I bought 2 bottles of Bulls Eye bbq sauce and used a B1G1 coupon! Sure enough, there's one in my bag. Guess it belonged to the person before me and I got stuck with it! Aaaarrrggghh, now I have to go back there!

I went to Wal Mart to get Scrubbing Bubbles. On sale for $5.67 and wanted to use my $5.00 coupon. THEY DON'T CARRY THAT ITEM!!!!

OMG!! I cannot move out of this place fast enough (unfortunately, have about a year's wait though)! The customer service and lack of product is so annoying!

Oh, and for all you people who are getting the Catelli pasta for $1.00 (minus any coupons), our Wal Mart has it on sale for $1.47!!!!!! Yeah, I'm sure it costs them an extra 47 cents PER BOX to ship it to Manitoba!!!

I still have to go to Shopper's Drug Mart and Extra Foods. Not looking forward to either one. SDM never has sale items in stock and the cashiers at Extra Foods are all so rude, especially if you hand over coupons - they make up the rules as they see fit! Lord help them if I get any sass! Someone is gonna get all my pent up anger over this morning's disappointments/hassles!

There! That's my rant for today. Thank you for listening. I'll be calm by the time I hit the 'post' button haha!!

Have a great day fellow SCer's!
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods, Guess, Pharmaprix, Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I feel your pain! I live in a s*** hole of a place and I hate it! I miss Toronto everyday of my life! Hope things get better for you!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    By the time I finally got checked out, there were at least 10 people lined up now! The guy next to me was grunting, groaning and sighing really loud.
    Maybe he had to do #2, in a hurry.:pottytrain5:

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Hey! Winnipeg is a good (and affordable!) place to live!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sounds like you had a stressful day!

I guess your extra foods is really bad then. I go to the one at Dale and Roblin all the time and never have a problem with the staff or coupons. They've never questioned me on coupons and let me price match to my heart's content. Though apparently they're bringing in limits of how many products you can price match.. which is understandable!

Thread Information