User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Am I overreacting?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Thank you all for your amazing and supportive feedback! The virtual birthday party was so much fun! I hope I'm not hungover tomorrow because...

Well my revenge of sorts will begin...hehe! I'm going to Oprah in Toronto tomorrow (I'm so excited!!) and he's coming along! It's a bday gift that I bought for myself (it's like I knew I had to lol), and he so doesn't want to go...but is!! He will grit his teeth and enjoy every minute as he knows he's in the dog house! I can't wait! It's Oprah's life classes that are being live streamed on FB. I wonder what this life class will be about? Dbf could use one on giving lol!

Night all. And thanks again! You guys are truly wonderful people, to take time out of your busy days to make me feel better. You did. I'm very blessed to be a SC

Have a fantastic time tomorrow!!! And then come back and tell us about it of course! And if Oprah asks for any volunteers be sure to hold your boyfriends hand up for him! Or post on FB for everyone to see how grateful you are that your bf came to see Oprah with you and what a life changing experience he found it etc etc etc! *insert evil laugh* LOL

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Awww sorry your BF didn't do anything nice on your Birthday ...It doesn't take alot of money to do something sweet for your honey...a nice dinner (he makes) or a massage, a card or even a single rose is nice...maybe give him some suggestions for next year so he can plan ahead LOL

If the shoe was on the other foot...he'd be feeling the same way!

LOL love the suggestion to cut off his Under the Blankie previliges, LMAO!! haha

Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Oh and have fun with Oprah!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Happy belated birthday! lol at the dill cream on cinnamon toast but at least he's trying.
    He's gonna have to work twice as hard now to make things up. That'll learn him.

So a day later now, and he realizes how upset I am! Brings me coffee and toast in bed, and suggests we go for a walk!?!? If he had just started off yesterday like this and made an effort toward my bday, I wouldn't be upset today! Now he's making it up to me." Which will take more effort than just being a real man and making sure I had a good birthday to begin with! Btw...toast and coffee in no way got him out of the dog house! I'm still bitter.

EEWW!... I just had some of his toast offering. Cinnamon raisin toast with dill cream cheese! He really is a clueless man
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thank you all for your amazing and supportive feedback! The virtual birthday party was so much fun! I hope I'm not hungover tomorrow because...

Well my revenge of sorts will begin...hehe! I'm going to Oprah in Toronto tomorrow (I'm so excited!!) and he's coming along! It's a bday gift that I bought for myself (it's like I knew I had to lol), and he so doesn't want to go...but is!! He will grit his teeth and enjoy every minute as he knows he's in the dog house! I can't wait! It's Oprah's life classes that are being live streamed on FB. I wonder what this life class will be about? Dbf could use one on giving lol!

Night all. And thanks again! You guys are truly wonderful people, to take time out of your busy days to make me feel better. You did. I'm very blessed to be a SC
    After that, tell him to take you clothes shopping, then try on everything in the store without buying anything. Guys LOVE that!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    After that, tell him to take you clothes shopping, then try on everything in the store without buying anything. Guys LOVE that!
    Yay! A guy's perspective.
    Too funny DaveP.
    Unless you mean clothes shopping at Victoria's Secret.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Unless you mean clothes shopping at Victoria's Secret.
    Nope, he might enjoy that. He needs to suffer for a while.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Buy the most sexiest lingerie and then put it away.
    walkonby and flyingdutch like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh hooray!! We did not let you slump out on your disappointing b'day, thanks for posting it all in the first place, as it gave us all the opportunity to lift you up! That is wonderful that you are going to see Oprah tonight!! That is the perfect event to both enjoy and to watch him ( DBF) squirm uncomfortably, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on that wall!
    Enjoy!! and let us know how it all goes.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Happy Birthday Girl.
    PM me his phone number, and I'll call him and tell him that more is expected!
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information