User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Sarah W
  • 2 Post By SavenRaven
  • 1 Post By missxhillary
  • 1 Post By westcoastblondie

Thread: VIB question....do you actually need a baby?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So I was perusing the Shoppers site and it said that you should join the VIB for great offers for baby AND mommy. I have no baby but we do use baby shampoo lol.

Do they have any offers for women in general that are exclusive to the baby club? Is it stuff that I would not be interested in unless I had a baby (i.e. prenatal vitamins) or do they also include stuff to pamper mom with (i.e. makeup, creams)?

Either way I guess I could use the items as gifts for my friend who just had a baby, but I'm just trying to see what I would be getting myself into first

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

they ask you when you are due, or how old your bebe is
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    they ask you when you are due, or how old your bebe is
    You can easily make that up!
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

don't steal any babies! LOL
    couponandoff likes this.
    Its not 'savings', it is spending less or spending nothing - if you put it in the bank and it stays there, it is savings

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

You can sign up for anyone's baby. You just enter the baby's birth date and your relationship to said baby.

They do offer some great BP coupons for "Mom" as well. I just got one in the mail for 8000BP WUS $50 on cosmetics or fragrance.
    anisa and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Awesome. Thanks everyone!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

it's definitely worth it, they send you a bunch of coupons that give you bonus points for purchasing baby products at there store along with all the samples and what not... and since you use baby shampoo it's a benefit for you

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I signed up because of my niece and nephew. The VIB Coupons I've gotten thus far have included baby products yes, but also I've gotten ones for food like crackers and granola bars, sall hershberger shampoo's, always pads, a yoga fitness ball - there's lots of stuff on it that you don't have to have a baby for to make use of. I was quite pleased when I found out it wasn't all about babies. Of course the diapers and things were big help with my niece and nephew but the other stuff was a great bonus!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Signed up! Thanks, all! My friend had a baby in July and hubby's sister is now preggo so I'm going to be an auntie and put her due date in.

Thread Information