User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Freshco - not allowed to use coupons on clearance items

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylover View Post
    im a supervisor at fresh co....we have never been told not to take coupons on clearance items BUT fresh cos are franchises. meaning we all of individual owners and although we all answer to the same head office, the owner can choose to do things a little different...

our owners are fantastic. both work in the store everyday and work hard to keep the customers happy, therefore we are allowed.

the owner at your store may have an issue with getting their money back on coupons so they arent allowing it...who knows!
    Wish your store was near mine.
    Sounds like a nice store.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Fortino's here in Stoney Creek won't allow coupons on discounted items either because as the cashier has told me you are already getting the item discounted once so they can't do it again.
    That cashier is misinformed lol. Ask to speak to the manager. I frequent all 3 Fortino's in the area, and each time I have been told that, it was by a cashier who simply did not know. The manager will clear it up for them.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

shopper's drug mart pulled that one on me. said the manager said you can't use coupons on clearance items. i think it is such a joke cause they get their money back from the supplier plus handling fees. i sent shopper's head office an email about the store and they told me that the cashier was incorrect. could be just a cashier thinking she the almighty. but i would send email to the head office and they will probably set store straight.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

IMO fresco is a bad place to use coupons in general, they have so many rules when it comes to coupons, I try to avoid it whenever I can, pm at walmart is a lot easier.
    But as far as using coupons on clearance items, I used $.75 coupon on clearance arm & hammer toothpaste, that was $.99. So I guess it totally depends on the store (owner).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information