Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Eva-M
  • 4 Post By wolfwoman
  • 3 Post By i_love_to_save
  • 1 Post By matrix82
  • 1 Post By SavenRaven
  • 1 Post By Eva-M
  • 1 Post By saveadollardiva

Thread: Stops & Blocks and then cuts me off - Really?

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

I was turning on a side road on my right and someone with his minivan just stops in front of me signaling he is turning right also ... so I wait...and I wait... then I see someone coming out of the van who keeps talking to the driver and I honk. He finally starts moving a bit then signalling to his left so he can return in the traffic but because the road was so busy he decides to turn right. Finally we all make our right turn then this "gentleman" keeps breaking on purpose. I honk again and then I totally regretted because he kept doing it more until we got on road with two lanes. I signal and changed the lane then he cut me off....Really?
    It totally pissed me off! I honked...
    changed lane again and drove away but
    I was shaking.....and it really aggravated my nervous system...
    I wish these people never had a driving license!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    matrix82 and saveadollardiva like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Jacka**** everywhere but stupid isn't against the law
    Eva-M, krysta lynne, Aimz and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

these are the times that you would like a cop behind you... sorry about what happen Eva... just think about all the cheap cheese you have in your freezer!! you know what i mean...THAT will make you happy!!
    matrix82, Eva-M and Aimz like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Very frustrating.

I was driving from NS to NB a few weeks ago. A little civic with two women in it pass me. That was fine, until in the 90 zone they start going 65-70. So next time there is a passing lane I go to pass them. They speed up. So I slow down and not pass them, as they must be speeding up to over 100 in the 90 zone. They slow down again, to around 70. Next passing zone I manage to pass them. What do they do, they pass me on the double yellow line and slow down in front of me. I've never seen these women before, they are from a different province. I don't know what their issue was. I made sure to give a three vehicle distance between me and them most times, so I wasn't riding their bumper. Then finally I get to a long passing lane and i am able to put space between myself and them. Very frustrating. I just wanted to drive the limit, as I had an 8 hr drive ahead of me.
    Eva-M likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Oh boy! I would not have handled this well. I am shaking mad right now just reading about it happening to you! I can think of 4 or 5 reactions I would have had to this situation but I won't post them
    Eva-M likes this.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavenRaven View Post
    Oh boy! I would not have handled this well. I am shaking mad right now just reading about it happening to you! I can think of 4 or 5 reactions I would have had to this situation but I won't post them
    LOL
    When I told my husband he was like:
    When he cut you off why did you break - let him hit your car - I swear it would of been his fault!

But I wasn't out to get in trouble
    It was my lunch break, did some groceries and I was heading back to work.
    Candini likes this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sorry you went through that! Don't worry karma is a B*tch
    Eva-M likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That happened to me once. I think it was a bunch of kids in the car and they just randomly chose my car to have "fun". They slowed down to a crawl in front of me, but kept speeding up and making it impossible to pass them. Then when they got tired of that, they did the constant braking thing. Then they pulled over to let me pass them and got right up behind me with their brights turned on.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

OP, I can understand your anger.
    For me, three lane highway, and drivers pick the middle lane and go 90 km/hr in an 100 km/hr zone.
    Move to the right lane already!

They are just an accident waiting to happen, especially with a truck behind them trying to keep to a delivery schedule.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This is ridiculous! I have had things like this happen to me as well. Don't these idiots realize that a vehicle can be a weapon? It is really dangerous to drive like a complete moron.

A black Honda Civic did this to me on the 401 a few months ago, in the middle of the day. He came screaming out of nowhere and I didn't slow down to let him cut me off, so he decided to terrorize me for the next 10 minutes. Each time I tried to change lanes to escape him, he swerved with me while in front of me. I was not able to slow down, speed up, change lanes without this jackass glued to my bumper or side of my car. It was terrifying and I was sure it was going to end in flames and death. I took down his plate# by saying it out loud over and over, but was so shaken that I couldn't even make a call once I got home. I still want to find him and smack him upside the head. It still makes me so angry when I think of it. Yeah, I know, let it go.
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

oh my God this is scary stuff, that's what freaks me out from driving , hopefully it doesn't get to phobia!

Thread Information