User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ignorant people

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Ugg, I feel your pain. On a related note, one of my pet peeves is when people use a store to stop and visit and you get a group of people standing there talking and blocking the way. I also don't agree with stores using their busy times to stock their shelves. This should really be done after hours. Poor you, some people are so rude!
    ArmyWifeEdmonton likes this.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    Ugg, I feel your pain. On a related note, one of my pet peeves is when people use a store to stop and visit and you get a group of people standing there talking and blocking the way. I also don't agree with stores using their busy times to stock their shelves. This should really be done after hours. Poor you, some people are so rude!
    the dollarama doesnt do after hours. there is literally half an hour before and after when employees come in early and stay late and its used for counting tills and sweeping floors.

there is a once in a blue moon where employees stay until like 3am but that usually a huge xmas turnaround or aisle switchovers.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I hate that too!
    And I really really get mad when someone gets behind me or my kids and just sit there like an idiot like I'm supposed to read their mind and know that I'm in their way. Especially the kids because I find it rude that an adult can't use their manner to say "excuse me or pardon me" to a kid. Are they half persons or something? I started saying " you know you can talk to her, she can hear and talk"
    Honestly!!

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I honestly can not stand people like that never have, In my younger days I would just push through people like that, Now I just turn around a go the other way (yup I grew up to be a push over lol), but with s stroller you would think people would move right away to try to make shopping a little easier

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think people don't want to get in confrontations with the parents. I once said excuse me to a child and got told off by her mom. I do agree with you, kids are people too and they can hear and talk and move over

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifeEdmonton View Post
    I hate that too!
    And I really really get mad when someone gets behind me or my kids and just sit there like an idiot like I'm supposed to read their mind and know that I'm in their way. Especially the kids because I find it rude that an adult can't use their manner to say "excuse me or pardon me" to a kid. Are they half persons or something? I started saying " you know you can talk to her, she can hear and talk"
    Honestly!!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bet you were terrified and I'm glad everyone was ok. Moments like that you are so panicked, you can't think to get a license plate. Disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    I unfortunitly did not even think of getting his license plate number he only thing I could think of was getting my daughter out of his way. I just stood there shaking, pretty much in tears to be treated that way, that my daughter who was 6 months at the time was treated that way. I wish i would have thought to get his plates, he was leaving school property to boot.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My brother was on crutches once and took the subway home. Don't know if you've ever been on the Toronto subway, but sometimes when it brakes you can pretty much become airborne if you aren't holding onto a pole (because you are holding onto your crutches). Needless to say, no one bothered to give the poor guy a seat as he went flying several times.My friend who hurt her knee and needed crutches was forced to take $20 cabs home for a month while she was on crutches because she knew the subway would be a nightmare because no one would give up their seat. I often see very pregnant women forced to stand for 20 minutes all the way home

Quote Originally Posted by Gazpache View Post
    Ugh I so sympathize. I'm on crutches and it's amazing how many people refuse to let you pass! .

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My brother was on crutches once and took the subway home. Don't know if you've ever been on the Toronto subway, but sometimes when it brakes you can pretty much become airborne if you aren't holding onto a pole (because you are holding onto your crutches). Needless to say, no one bothered to give the poor guy a seat as he went flying several times.My friend who hurt her knee and needed crutches was forced to take $20 cabs home for a month while she was on crutches because she knew the subway would be a nightmare because no one would give up their seat. I often see very pregnant women forced to stand for 20 minutes all the way home
    hamilton busses are USUALLY really good, for people getting up for you... alittle off topic.. but when i was pregnant i had a girl go "excuse me mam, did you want my seat".. i said no thank you i was fine.. "are you sure mam"... MAM?? IM 22. LOL,.. but she was being very kind!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hahahhaah. I also hate Maam. I noticed I started getting it last year instead of Miss. I think it's the wedding ring that does it because that's around the time when Maam started? At least I hope so...I'm 29. I don't think you should be a Maam until you are 60. My mom IS 60 and even she hates it. Nice that she offered her seat though! My friend had a lot of trouble with her feet when she was pregnant and people rarely give up their seat

Quote Originally Posted by missxhillary View Post
    hamilton busses are USUALLY really good, for people getting up for you... alittle off topic.. but when i was pregnant i had a girl go "excuse me mam, did you want my seat".. i said no thank you i was fine.. "are you sure mam"... MAM?? IM 22. LOL,.. but she was being very kind!

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Hahahhaah. I also hate Maam. I noticed I started getting it last year instead of Miss. I think it's the wedding ring that does it because that's around the time when Maam started? At least I hope so...I'm 29. I don't think you should be a Maam until you are 60. My mom IS 60 and even she hates it. Nice that she offered her seat though! My friend had a lot of trouble with her feet when she was pregnant and people rarely give up their seat
    i was lucky and only gained 40 pounds, sounds like a lot but im 5'7 and normal weigh in around 120-125 so i was lucky, i could still do every day things, big clean ups the week before giving birth.. so 9 months pregnant i let older people sit down instead of me.. cause i was still able to stand and move around great... hamilton busses seem to be good though, i HATE travelling publicly in toronto.. its a living hell./

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information