User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

When this is coming happened? I mean the change from Zellers to Target?
    I when to Zellers two days ago and my little one saw a promotion in the Froot Loops with a T-shirt and I'd taken. When I got home. SURPRISE!!! The offert was closed since Oct 2010. I was so sad for that.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I love Target!!! never been to one in the USA, but the ones in Australia are awesome!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    When this is coming happened? I mean the change from Zellers to Target?
    I when to Zellers two days ago and my little one saw a promotion in the Froot Loops with a T-shirt and I'd taken. When I got home. SURPRISE!!! The offert was closed since Oct 2010. I was so sad for that.

that just makes me wonder how long that product was on their shelf????

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think the change will be done by 2013.

I'm actually going to Virginia at the end of Feb so I'll be going to Target for the first time [yay] lol.

Anywho. I hate zellers. Expired food on the shelves. Disorganized shelves [try finding a specific yarn in bins all mixed up, grrr] I didn't use my hbc rewards card for 2 years than started using it again with o issues than 6 months go by and i start shopping at zellers again.. lo and behold my card was cancelled... I was told to get a new one and I lost all my points but I could do more paper work to "maybe" get them back.. ... Rude staff I told her no thanks I'll be doing my shopping where the staff aren't rude snot rags [literal words] and walked out.

My local zellers is dirty.. lets leave it at that.
    Last edited by Evil.Kitten; Sun, Jan 16th, 2011 at 09:31 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

I'm going to miss the 10% SPC discount, that's the only reason I get the Lou Lou magazine. I'm going to have to cash out all my HBC points I've got over 2 million saved up, as I've never cashed them in before. Hopefully they keep the points card around for The Bay but I wouldn't want to take the risk if they choose to get rid of it.

Edited to add:
    I was just thinking that since it's said we wont see Target signs until 2013 that maybe HBC will make changes to the rewards system well before then.
    Last edited by ĉąŃ@Ðĺ@Ň ĉЋįċҜ; Sun, Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:40 PM.
    LF: $1 2 2L Pepsi,$1 Sunlight Dish Soap,$ Pampers Diapers,$1 Cars Snacks,$2 Irish Spring ...Please PM me if you have any for trade. Sign up to Listia to get free stuff with points earned, (Pampers GTG,Huggies ETR,Stouffer's & Much More!) Click Here to sign up.
    My Trade List My Wish List Updated Oct 20 @ 12am

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Kitten View Post
    I think the change will be done by 2013.

I'm actually going to Virginia at the end of Feb so I'll be going to Target for the first time [yay] lol.

Anywho. I hate zellers. Expired food on the shelves. Disorganized shelves [try finding a specific yarn in bins all mixed up, grrr] I didn't use my hbc rewards card for 2 years than started using it again with o issues than 6 months go by and i start shopping at zellers again.. lo and behold my card was cancelled... I was told to get a new one and I lost all my points but I could do more paper work to "maybe" get them back.. ... Rude staff I told her no thanks I'll be doing my shopping where the staff aren't rude snot rags [literal words] and walked out.

My local zellers is dirty.. lets leave it at that.
    HBC does "expire" a rewards card after 6 months of non-use, but it's still in the system and points can be tranfered to a new card quite easily...just depends whether or not the person who is able to do it is lazy or not...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Zellers had put away the Kleenex wedges orange,lime and watermelon I think in September now they are back out again still the regular price $3.99.They have Kleenex Christmas ovals still are clearanced at $3.00 and I think they are Christmas 2009 ones and still have tons of Christmas Scotties tissue for regular $1.99 also Christmas 2010 Kleenex are still $3.99.I got these same Scotties tissues for $0.99 at Safeway on clearance just after Christmas 2009.They still have the Pink Cancer papertowel regular $7.49.It's ridiculous what they have in the cosmetic section that is dried up and so old.I got something off a clearance table it still scanned at regular price I went to customer service at least I got it 50% off the regular price.An elderly lady ahead of me left some slippers behind I think at the cash register and they couldn't find them so the lady at customer service said she could have another pair free.At least that was decent of them to give her another pair of slippers.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Jan 19th, 2011 at 03:08 AM. Reason: added item

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread Information