User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Quebec Flyer Deals April 25 - May 2 - Is it really spring? Tabersnak

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    I managed to get back to Loblaws as well and they still had the Club House gravy on liquidation @ $0.49 each minus 50%, + BOGO coupon, so each packet came out to $0.12. I've never tried gravy that wasn't made from scratch/at home, but the couponer in me couldn't leave it behind for that price LOL.
    Maybe the couponer in you will change with time

First year of my couponing I try and use alot of stuff I would never buy before. I wanted to try them... Yes this is the marketting strategy of manufacturer anyway for releasing coupon!

So far, I didn't appreciate alot of those stuff The only kind of food that "catch me" with coupon and keep me as customer now is soy milk, almond milk and some brand of cheese (for cheese this is more choosing a brand to lower my cost in grocery bill when I look at price by kg) and chilled juice.
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Sun, Apr 29th, 2012 at 06:41 AM.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yes ontest, it's true. I was worse last November when I was really first "starting". My poor DH lol. I've been really good lately (if I can say so myself LOL), but this one still got me On the flip side though, I discovered things this last half year that I wouldn't have otherwise, like that coupons for items like bread exist

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We almost all go crazy the first year. I am guilty of throwing a lot of crap out lately
    2010ontest likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I just finished my first year and I only have in my stockpile things we actually use daily. I won't buy something just because it is on sale if I don't use it. However, what couponing has done is open me up to different brands.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    I just finished my first year and I only have in my stockpile things we actually use daily. I won't buy something just because it is on sale if I don't use it. However, what couponing has done is open me up to different brands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    We almost all go crazy the first year. I am guilty of throwing a lot of crap out lately
    I'm happy I didn't buy like crazy for stuff I didn't want. I just give a try to test when it was my first time using it. Always keep in my mind there will be an other sale somewhere else and a coupon sometime later for the product if I like it really.

But yes I definitively try stuff that I wouldn't have try if it was on regular price without coupon... And there is stuff that I never try because event with a sale + a coupon I founded it was still too overpriced compared to what I do myself. lol!
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yes, I have definitely tried some brands and/or noticed them due to a coupon. For me, the only items I really overbought and had to give away were cereal. I bought too many types and I actually only like some of them (Oatmeal Crisp, Muslix, Rice Krispies, and childhood favorite, Cheerios). I realized I wasn't much of a consumer before couponing LOL. It's a trade off though, because while I am more open to different brands now, I also buy everything much cheaper overall. I always shopped sale items, but certainly not to the extent as now

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I actually donated a lot of stuff recently because we got rid of most of the processed stuff and I had to throw out some coffee, cereal, cream cheese that we don't eat anymore

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I am funny that way, I don't stockpile food (other than pasta). I only stockpile cleaning, H&B and household supplies. I have also been fortunate enough through couponing to give away stuff to family, friends and charities - something I could never do before.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I actually donated a lot of stuff recently because we got rid of most of the processed stuff and I had to throw out some coffee, cereal, cream cheese that we don't eat anymore
    Throwing away coffee is a sin!!!!!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Sorry ladies, I NEED help. I'm looking for a special on tulips in a pot. Iremember seing tem for 1.99$ some were tis week but not quite sure where. Please elp me out I trough my flyers out this morning and te recycling past.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Awww darn I threw my flyers out also sorry

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's LOBALWS!!!
    marseille-2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

PATTY your a life saver thanks for wvery thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information