User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Create Your Own Purina One Cat-elaine Cover (Chatelaine) For Free +Contest

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, this confused me because you bumped last year's thread....(mind you I couldn't find a thread from this year, I must have posted my pic in the cat section)

Yes, it says - Winners will be notified by email before the end of May 2013.

So I guess if we don't get an email today, we can hope that someone doesn't respond in the three day period, so forfeits, and the next one on the list gets picked!

"All prizes will be awarded or forfeited by July 31, 2013."

This is my Vader

Last edited by Natalka; Fri, May 31st, 2013 at 01:22 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oops, just saw it on a google search and thought I'd post and ask since the thread was still active. Too bad I didn't look for a post during the contest and start one... my bad. Winning might be the only thing that saves my cat from going to a new home this weekend. He is appropriately named Scamp and has learned how to open my intake vent for the heating/cooling system. Banging around through the vent system under my house does not impress me. Climbing out when called and jumping on my clean stack of clothes does not impress me. Unscrewing my bath faucet while he tries to turn on the water does not impress me. The fact he has learned to say 'mom' but only when I am sleeping and he is beside me wanting to play... arggghhhh. Oh sure, get a water bottle and quirt him they say.... bear in mind this is the cat that doesn't mind getting in the tub, shower, sink while the water is running. ~sighs~ Must figure out how to outsmart cat.
    happy_me24 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gosh, cushie, what a brat he is! OY!

And I thought our two got into trouble - not that much!
    cushiebunny likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi Kelly. Thank you for your email. The winner verification process for this project is quite time consuming. After verifying email addresses against IP addresses to remove fraudulent votes we need to contact the 100 winners – which we’re in the middle of doing now. We had hoped to be done but it’s taking a bit longer than anticipated to get in touch with all 100 so we don’t have a full winner list yet. Hopefully by mid-June! Thank you for your patience in this regard.

It’s the client’s wish that the winners names/covers not be published on the site. They prefer to just keep ALL covers in the gallery instead.

I hope you enjoyed taking part in the promotion. Feel free to download a copy of your cover in case you are not a winner.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks, cushie!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

So does everyone who does this get a FPC or is it just to be entered into the contest?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, an FPC just for entering would have been nice, but no - these are the prizes

Winner Selection: The top one hundred (100) eligible entries that receive the highest number of votes by the general public will be awarded a prize consisting of: i. a custom-bound issue of Chatelaine magazine featuring the entrant’s photo submission on the cover of the magazine. The approximate value of the magazine is $3.95.
    ii. a one-year supply of Purina ONE® Brand Cat Food. The approximate value of the one-year supply of cat food is $129.95 CAD.*
    In the event of a tie, the potential winning entries will be selected by a random draw by the Contest Sponsors from such tied entries.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information