User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can get this printable coupon for Free Natural Balance Dog Treats (L.I.T. or Healthy Bones). Just follow the link, print the coupon, fill it in completely, then take it to your nearest retailer to get Free Dog Treats for your dog. Coupon expires June 30, 2013.

Natural Balance are offering three coupons if you like them on facebook including two FPCs for treats.

• FREE 3oz bag of Perfect Bites cat treats
    • FREE 8oz bag of L.I.T or Healthy Bones dog treats
    • $2 off when you buy a case of wet food (dog or cat) or any 5lb+ bag of dry food

Please note that these have a US redemption address but they have confirmed they are valid in Canada and both of my local pet stores have accepted US coupons without issue as they usually deal directly with the companies for many promos. You need to fill out your name and address to ensure the coupons are one per customer

Click here to get your coupons

If you are wondering were to find these treats, you can go to their website and check around your area. I live in the GTA and found dozens of stores in my area that offer it, pretty much any pet store.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Wed, Jun 5th, 2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: edited for FB link and add cat

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think its for the US, it has a US address.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They have confirmed it will be accepted in Canada but you will likely need to go to an actual pet store not a store (although most grocery stores don't stock higher end treats anyway)

Edited OP with details and proper link
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information