User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: got letter today from shoppers today and inside was 2x 16 000 pts when you spend $100

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got mine today too. I probably won't be able to do the promo this weekend, so it is nice that I will have the chance to do this when I can. I know it's not the greatest deal, but I might need some big things before then, Nicorette for my husband comes to mind, and Claritin

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got the letter the other day too. Did not excite me that much! I have enough trouble spending $50 there, let alone $100.00!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I got word back from HO via my store manager....$100 after coupons and can't be used on days with promos. Hope that helps!
    MiaowTheCat likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Ofcourse they would say after coupons!
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Received mine in the mail today too. Wording is the same as VIB and Bonus PT coupons, which I can justify working on a 20X the points day. @Koolaid, that is what I expected...even still I don't think I would have had the gall to try if you hadn't posted. I am interested to know other people's experiences with 20X and point coupons as I have not had a problem, as well as anyone able to get the 16, 000 with this weekend's promo. I am still learning how to maximize points, but am not too risky for fear of taking advantage.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I got this as well. My take on it is that I never spend $100 there anyway (unless the very very rare occasion of buying cosmetics or whatnot), so since one expires May 31 and the other June 30, I am going to try to use the May one at the next 20x points event if I feel I have enough items I need to get me to $100. I figure worst case is that I get 20,000 points and no bonus points, and I'll know for the next coupon whether it will work or not.
    Granger and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thing is with these coupons though, when you try to use them on a bonus point day, even if they would go through with the wording on them I'd imagine you might have a hard time getting the cashier to scan it if she/he didn't think it was right.

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaF View Post
    Thing is with these coupons though, when you try to use them on a bonus point day, even if they would go through with the wording on them I'd imagine you might have a hard time getting the cashier to scan it if she/he didn't think it was right.
    That's been my experience too. I got these as well, and if I use them I will likely have to plan on spending $100 after coupons because I don't know any cashier that would scan it otherwise. $100 is a lot to shell out, so I think I might just forget about it.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used VIB BP coupons on my very first bonus point event (can't remember if it was 20X or set amount).. but the cashier took them no problem. I was hoping I'd have the same luck this time around. I was hoping to use them on 20X days but wasn't sure there'd be one before the end of May... Hm..

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I used mine last night - not planned. If there is no promo ( i.e 20x) then I go Friday night to pick up milk, juice because it is in stock and the flyer for Saturday starts Friday night at my SDM. So you can shop the current flyer and the next weeks flyer on Friday night.

So DH, DD and DS came in - all I wanted was Five Alive 2/$3, milk, and cottage cheese $2.99.

I ended up with (for DH) vitalux $27.99 -2, Gillette styler $24.99 - $5 that he has apparently been dying to try , Crest TP $2.39, because now I may as well get the 2500 BP for P&G, Contact Drops $10 (400 BP)
    (for DD) oragel pinky pie training TP for $4 something (OMG)

Then added my milk, cream, juice, cottage cheese, through in some hot dogs and Delmonte juice's that were still on sale.

After coupons it was $100.67 before tax.

Gave the 16000 BP and the base was about 3900.
    Also got the $10 GC for spending $50
    And I got 2 Nexxus and 3 elastoplast coupons.

Could have been worse.....

I won't even tell you about the time they came in on a 18500 WUS $75. LOL

Sasksaver
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I just used mine to buy $100 gift cards, and I got the 1000 points. Will these bonus points show up later?

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Points awarded by July 31, 2012.... but
    "Excludes electronic gift cards"...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

so jealous, wished I received one of those...

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am wondering if anyone received the promised 16,000 points (fine print said by June 30th) from the first mail in offer? I spent 100 after coupons; not on a bonus day and have not been credited the points. I saw that on Facebook someone asked where the points are...I am so weary of Shopper's because of all the flip flop's they have been doing with the coupon policy and now the "new" fpc policy posted Friday. Feels like a roller coaster ride....and from the sound of it they are driving away their most loyal customers - us!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I received mine without having to call and ask for them - I used both on 2 different occasions (1 on 20x point day & 1 during the spend $50 get a $10 GC). I recently received 2 more of these coups but they were specifically for cosmetics/fragrance. I couldn't resist using 1 for the 18500 points promo -I bought the Rapidlash serum (4000bp printable), Physician's Formula eyeliner (2000bp automatic) with MIR & a couple other little thing - got 25530 points on my receipt, will get 16000 more at the end of the month, $9 back for the MIR, plus points from using my Shoppers MC. I was happy!
    ssbean and queenkathy like this.
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information