User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: Nexxus Coupons on Ebay - Let the rant begin!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

This person with 9 auctions on Ebay for sets of 15 of these coupons it says
    "All coupons are free

You are bidding on The time to cut and collect

The Great savings that will be mailed to you
    Coupons are mailed the same day payment is received
    or the first business day after
    Thanks"

This has to be a joke. Please somebody with an ebay account (because I don't have one) report this.
    Last edited by westcoastblondie; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 01:16 AM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok thats seriously frustrating.. there is a LOCAL seller! local! grr no wonder the nexxus pads were cleared the moment they went up.. what did they do stalk the coupon person who puts them up?!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I am to the point that I almost can't contain the anger I have towards greedy people...Like seriously...I can't write any more because I will explode on here and then the Mods would have to wash my mouth out with soap for the slew of profanity that would follow. Do report them. If you happen to see someone taking a whole tear pad, grab your phone and take their picture. I know our local newspaper said that if we could take pictures of the people cleaning out the Black News Paper boxes of all the free papers that have the inserts, especially a license plate picture, they will proceed with criminal charges. I am sure the same could be said for the tear pad coupons.

I am going to wash my mouth out now...wondering should I use Pamolive dish soap or Dawn?
    "The whole value of a dime is in knowing what to do with it" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

reading these posts are just making me so mad I could just .... And to all the coupon hogs out there you can just kiss my
    Last edited by jemwars; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
    Mich649 likes this.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastblondie View Post
    This person with 9 auctions on Ebay for sets of 15 of these coupons it says
    "All coupons are free

You are bidding on The time to cut and collect

The Great savings that will be mailed to you
    Coupons are mailed the same day payment is received
    or the first business day after
    Thanks"

This has to be a joke. Please somebody with an ebay account (because I don't have one) report this.
    I don't see how reporting them to Ebay will have any effect. You can't sell coupons on Ebay, you can only sell your "time" colleting them, and that's how you get around it.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I was at my local SW with 2 hours of the rep putting up the new coupons, when I got to the nexus, it was totaly EMPTY, not a single coupon left. It makes me sick to my stomach that people can be so immature, ignorant and greedy as to do this. I wish the manufacturer would also change the wording on this coupon. In fact, if we sent emails to them, maybe they would. I agree, who needs 100 or more travel size bottles of shampoo. Last year, at RCSS, they had the full size bottle with a full size bonus conditioner in clearance for just over $6 I was extremely happy to have a couple coupons and was able to get the deal for 2 dd's for their stocking at Christmas. This makes me really hate couponing, and extremely sad that greedy people would take it to this extreme (just another reason I hate that show). In my more than 20 years of couponing, I have never seen this type of hoarding and selling coupons. I'm sickened.
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 07:33 AM.
    Cuckoobird likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Same, I remember finding reg size on clearance at WM right beside the trial ones. I paid about $1 for the fullsize yet the clearance was emptied daily.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

I had the same experience here....coupon pads were just put out at Safeway (I know because all other coupon pads were full) and the Nexxus coupons completely gone. There has to be a better way - it is much too easy for people to grab some of these coupons from the tear pad. They should be put on some type of other device which would make it more difficult to grab a bunch - maybe one of these coupon machine that spits out a coupon every couple of minutes.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I wonder if this would be of any interest to one of those "investigative" shows. I can't think of the names of them off the top of my head, but I remember last year a news show did a piece on couponing and they interviewed a woman who had tear pads in her shoeboxes of coupons and was showing how easy it is to use coupons to get free product - except she was matching up the wrong coupon to a product.

I imagine if one of those shows got wind of the ugly side of couponing and shine a light on eBay - eBay wouldn't like that and they would likely shut stuff like this down.

Sending off nasty comments to the seller is fruitless. In their mind the are running a legit business and even if they get 100 negative comments, they only need one buyer.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Well, How do ya like these apples!!! A friend of mine is new to couponing, she had told me about the "GREAT IDEA" of buying coupons online.... after I shook my head and her and explained why it isnt a good thing ( because these people take ALL the couopns making people who want them pay for them ) she showed me some of the envelopes she received..... well well well, wouldnt you know..... I recognized the return addresses on a few of them ( 2 diferent ones!!! ) that I had traded with on here.... 2 that are apparent "goodie two shoes" who often complains about others taking them.

I have had trade requests from one of them since then and I won't even reply cause If I do I'd likely go off the deep end!! lol!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Please do tell more!!! hehehehe pm'ed please maybe i am trading witht them too....so i CAN STOP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Well, How do ya like these apples!!! A friend of mine is new to couponing, she had told me about the "GREAT IDEA" of buying coupons online.... after I shook my head and her and explained why it isnt a good thing ( because these people take ALL the couopns making people who want them pay for them ) she showed me some of the envelopes she received..... well well well, wouldnt you know..... I recognized the return addresses on a few of them ( 2 diferent ones!!! ) that I had traded with on here.... 2 that are apparent "goodie two shoes" who often complains about others taking them.

I have had trade requests from one of them since then and I won't even reply cause If I do I'd likely go off the deep end!! lol!!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I feel so lucky that i got a few of these, There were only a few left on the tear pad at my shoppers but every other tear pad was full.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    Please do tell more!!! hehehehe pm'ed please maybe i am trading witht them too....so i CAN STOP!!!!
    As much as I would love to out them both.... I won't. I don't want to cause a whole uproar. I can say, one is from Ontario, the other from BC and both are frequent traders. The thing that bothered me most is that they were selling lots of the same coupon. Like 10 of one, or 15 of the same coupon. If it were mixed lots it wouldnt be so bad because we all have loads of coupons we don't get to use. But when it is the same coupon, its obvious the only reason for taking them is to sell. Also, one of those sellers has Nexxus for sale on ebay, and on their trade list... so something to keep in mind
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Went to a different SDM today near my parents and found the Nexxus coupon tearpad cleaned out...but there was lots of Nexxus products on the clearance shelf for $2.50...I guess no one wanted to use the coupons on this? Got myself a free hairspray at least with a coupon I found at different SDMs earlier this week.

I don't understand the trial sizes either. How annoying to have so many little bottles. I looked up donating trial sizes to a women's shelter and they said they didn't want them. Only full size
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Went to a different SDM today near my parents and found the Nexxus coupon tearpad cleaned out...but there was lots of Nexxus products on the clearance shelf for $2.50...I guess no one wanted to use the coupons on this? Got myself a free hairspray at least with a coupon I found at different SDMs earlier this week.

I don't understand the trial sizes either. How annoying to have so many little bottles. I looked up donating trial sizes to a women's shelter and they said they didn't want them. Only full size
    I'm extremely surprised a women's shelter (or any shelter) would turn down the trial sizes.....especially in this economy when many can barely afford the necessities for themselves, never mind to donate. I'm sure they could find a use for them....even if they handed them out to the women who are leaving the shelters. How odd.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information