User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: WOW!!! THis is great!! FREE MILK!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

dont have that store nor the flyer, thought I could get the milk at rcss, but no luck.. Want to score this deal, can someone suggest where I go for this?
    tnx

new couponer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

RCSS sell this brand. I got some tonight there.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's the same price at Loblaws. I think there is one in Aurora

Quote Originally Posted by sueLe View Post
    dont have that store nor the flyer, thought I could get the milk at rcss, but no luck.. Want to score this deal, can someone suggest where I go for this?
    tnx

new couponer
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

i got 8 more last night...Can't beat FREE MILK!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I picked up 3 earlier this week. Went back to get 3 more to make pancakes, rice pudding ect. Coupon is now being denied ar Zehrs (Cambridge) because it does not say "Manufacturer Coupon" on it even though it say's it comes from Saputo GGRrrr

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Our Zehrs manager just allowed me to get 30 cartons of milk to send to the foodbank. I asked him if he was aware of the coupon and he said,"yes". He said he didn't think anyone had tried to use it at his store. He has NO CLUE how many I used in the last 5 days I guess.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The foodbanks don't like these kinds of donations of perishable items. I volunteered at one and that stuff is frowned upon because it is hard for them to get rid of before it expires. Your heart was in the right place though

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Our Zehrs manager just allowed me to get 30 cartons of milk to send to the foodbank. I asked him if he was aware of the coupon and he said,"yes". He said he didn't think anyone had tried to use it at his store. He has NO CLUE how many I used in the last 5 days I guess.
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I should have mentioned before, that I think 30 is excessive though. I mean, lots of people who wanted the milk for personal use have not been able to do it because it has been sold out, and the food bank might end up throwing it out anyway. Let the flaming of torontogal begin I guess
    abbasgirl and anastasia1009 like this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

No...i don't think is excessive, i have more than that in my freezer... and will give more to my mom to freeze them for me...we are a family of just 6 and will go thru 10 - 12lt a week (which is 3bags) so 30 cartons will only last me 3 wks and the milk I got exp on May 30.... so no i don't think you can ever buy too much MILK!! as a matter of fact i will go today and purchase more....keep in mind i bought the milk 4 at a time... and no 30 or 40... and loblaws at Heartland has lots (as of last night)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I should have mentioned before, that I think 30 is excessive though. I mean, lots of people who wanted the milk for personal use have not been able to do it because it has been sold out, and the food bank might end up throwing it out anyway. Let the flaming of torontogal begin I guess

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The foodbanks don't like these kinds of donations of perishable items. I volunteered at one and that stuff is frowned upon because it is hard for them to get rid of before it expires. Your heart was in the right place though
    Check with your local foodbank. Ours welcomes such donations and has the facilities to accept refrigerated products (and I'm in a small city, not a large one). They were happy to have 36 cartons of the egg creations (?) last year, though I did call first to make sure I would be coming when they could accept it.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The London Foodbank LOVES perishable donations such as milk.
    They appreciate a "heads-up" for special handling and quick distribution, but distribute such items as often as possible.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Wed, May 2nd, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I had to return an unopened pack of Margarine one time... and after everything was done... I saw the lady tag it as Unsellable. I asked her why and she said that Costco doesnt re-stock or return or donate any of the Freezer items and just garbage it. I was so ashamed of myself and decided not to buy and return food products from Costco unless I am sure I will use it. If some food banks could collaborate with them... and get unopened / unused food items to give a away to needy people... wouldnt that be great?

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    The London Foodbank LOVES persihable donations such as milk.
    They appreciate a "heads-up" for special handling and quick distribution, but distribute such items as often as possible.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

It's the same price at Loblaws. I think there is one in Aurora
    they are sold out in aurora RCSS
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, cool, waiting for the next time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All they had was Lactantia in North Bay. Looks like I won't be getting any =(

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information