User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: WOW!!! THis is great!! FREE MILK!!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The foodbanks don't like these kinds of donations of perishable items. I volunteered at one and that stuff is frowned upon because it is hard for them to get rid of before it expires. Your heart was in the right place though
    Guess what I failed to mention was that I had already contacted the foodbank to see first of all whether they had refrigerators and second, was there a need for milk. Alice said ABSOLUTELY! She said they never have enough milk to give to the young families with kids. I am so grateful to be able to help in this way. If the manager thought it was a problem he would have said no! He said there was a huge shipment of milk coming in yesterday.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My local food bank LOVES milk! They are always in need of lots of milk, juice, bread, butter/margarine and eggs as they go through tons of them everyday. I believe they have partnered with several homeless shelters in the region where they also send food to. I can't imagine a food bank refusing milk...that just seems silly to me!
    Last edited by salady; Thu, May 3rd, 2012 at 05:03 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    No...i don't think is excessive, i have more than that in my freezer... and will give more to my mom to freeze them for me...we are a family of just 6 and will go thru 10 - 12lt a week (which is 3bags) so 30 cartons will only last me 3 wks and the milk I got exp on May 30.... so no i don't think you can ever buy too much MILK!! as a matter of fact i will go today and purchase more....keep in mind i bought the milk 4 at a time... and no 30 or 40... and loblaws at Heartland has lots (as of last night)
    I backed off of this deal. My sister says it docent taste the same after it has been frozen. Is this true. I would like to know for future reference.
    Happy Flyer Day

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Got 2 at the Fortinos in Stoney Creek today- limit of 2. I had an awesome cashier though who actually made sure I had the coupon! We talked how the limit was kind of silly (we go through that in a day easily at our house) but she said some folks go crazy, for instance she had someone try and buy 27 that morning, to resell at a variety store.

Hope this deal pops up at other stores before june 30!
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    I love free books! Earn points at Swagbucks and get great Amazon GCs or Paypal $$.
    RLF: Goldfish!!, Butter, Astro Yogurt, Triscuit Thincrisps...

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barginbin-barbie View Post
    I backed off of this deal. My sister says it docent taste the same after it has been frozen. Is this true. I would like to know for future reference.
    Happy Flyer Day
    In my experience, this is true. My grandmother used to freeze milk and there was something about it that really tasted 'off' about it. I thought it tasted quite disgusting. Though I love my grandma so I would never complain.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

had 2 cartons left. Purchased at the same time, with same expiry date of May 28. Just opened one 5 mins ago and poured it over cereal. Lumpy and gross!!! The other was fine? Can anyone explain this? Both were sealed until now
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

i've been drinking the carton milks for the past 2 weeks (frozen) and tastes the same to me and kids...and you know how kids can tell if there is a difference...However i got to say the first time (reg milk not frozen) they tasted "weird". I usually purchase the bags, but that was only the very first time they tried it..could be the change of milk?? no more complaints after that....

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    had 2 cartons left. Purchased at the same time, with same expiry date of May 28. Just opened one 5 mins ago and poured it over cereal. Lumpy and gross!!! The other was fine? Can anyone explain this? Both were sealed until now

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This is normally the milk that I buy anyway so there is no taste difference for me. Just the lumps. I don't understand how two identical ones bought at the same time could be so different. I can't complain because it was free,but this is boggling my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    i've been drinking the carton milks for the past 2 weeks (frozen) and tastes the same to me and kids...and you know how kids can tell if there is a difference...However i got to say the first time (reg milk not frozen) they tasted "weird". I usually purchase the bags, but that was only the very first time they tried it..could be the change of milk?? no more complaints after that....
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread Information