User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I ordered on Monday from the well.ca site, a Gillette gift pack. Paid 10.00 for it. I got an email last night saying it was shipping but could not get an update on it. When I got up this morning it said "on truck for delivery" at 8:00 am. Well I had to go out from about 9:45 am till noon and when I got home, there was no card, no box... so I figured not here yet....I check the computer "out for delivery". Good, made it home I thoght.

Since no one ever sees our broken doorbell, I left the front door open so he could knock and I would hear him. I was on the computer when about 4:00 came and I thoght, "I better check for an update." So I went to the site and it said "Delivered at 1:15 pm Lft on drstp nosign". So I went out on the porch, nothing. Mailbox, nothing. Front yard, nope.... Side yard! nope I look up I look down, no package is around!

I bloody know what happened! We get kids walking by our house all the time and since we are a a corner lot, they also cut through our yard a lot. Probably one of them saw the box and took it!

So I called Purolator and they asked where all I looked and I told them. I said that my front door was even open for the guy to knock! The lady said that if no signature is required, they don't have to knock, they just leave it and go. I said to her, surprising you don't get these calls more often then!

So they are going to ask the driver exactly where he put it and call me tomorow. Good thing it is not something important like a box of K cups or something!!!!! Now I would been in killing mode for!!!!

So I guess it will take a few days to get my razor kit set... I can handle the wait. I just hope when it does come again, they put it in MY hands!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im so sorry..i went through the same thing last december.. ordered the complete Friends season.. figured it would take a couple of weeks to get it.. oh gosh no.. it came 2 days after I ordered it.. same as you. .drop n go no nothing.. turns out it was dropped off at 1pm my son was home at 1:05.. there was nothing on the front porch.. really? what did u do see the truck coming.. wait til it left and BAM run and take it jerk!.. thankfully amazon refunded my money.
    hopefully u get your set back.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I ordered a $824.91 Bosch Mitre Saw from Amazon.ca and it was left at my door without any signature! I was staying at my bf's that night, and happened to check the status of my order and saw that it said delivered! I jumped in my car, went to my house and found it outside my house just left there! Anyone walking going by could have clearly saw that it was a top of the line gliding mitre saw (as it was only in the product's box). I'm so lucky it didn't go walking!!

Good luck op in tracking down your order. IMO rules need to be in place in regards to dropped off packages.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Update: As if my life can get any weirder.... I opened the front door this morning to get the paper and there is my package sitting by the door. Guess someone got a case of the guilties overnight and brought it back. No worries to me, I called Purolator and told them all is good, no need to hunt!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Good you got your package!! Maybe get a LARGE Mailbox for next time LOL

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Glad to hear you got your package!! They never seem to knock at my house either......and I often worry about things being stolen when left on the front step. Last week I had a delivery....a calendar....and they stuck it between the mailbox and the ....which was standing up......so pretty much 99% of the package was just waiving in the breeze above my mail box. Bell delivered my new modem and dropped it off on the step too.......and I'm sure I'd probably be the one being asked to fork out the money if someone had taken it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What likely happened was that the parcel was delivered to a neighbour by mistake and they put it on your porch. This happened to me when I ordered some glasses from Clearly Contacts. Purolator said it was delivered (when I was sitting in the house) and it wasn't... I went over to my neighbours and it was sitting on their porch!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Purolator did that to me last week too. We were waiting for my DD grad dress to arrive by courier. Canada post had rung the doorbell so that I could sign for our new Telus modem, not even 15 minutes later I heard a truck pull up outside the house so I looked out the window and sure enough it was Purolator. I sat there waiting and waiting and no one rang the door bell or knocked then the truck drove away. I thought that was weird so I went down to the front door and they had just tossed the box with the dress in it on the door step. Its a $320 dress. Had that dress "walked" away I would have had one seriously upset teenager and I would have been one seriously upset mother bear, and you don't mess with a mother bear when she is angry.
    "The whole value of a dime is in knowing what to do with it" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information