User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Deal Find - Xpress Property Works

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks amc,

I got a full refund, I to would love to see the Halifax Herald do an update story. Shame on Dealfind is right, for putting out so many different deals for the same company.. Yuo can tell their reasearch wasn't done! i'm just happy to have my money back. QUOTE=amc;4723300]Bilby and Icetris, thank you, I am so relieved that I got my money back! And....I am relieved that they didn't show up before I got my refund, because then I believe it'd have been nearly impossible to get any form of refund, and I think I'd be having the same issues with this cimpany all summer long...waiting getting frustrated, and not doing tht work mysef because I was always expecting they were coming.
    Bilby, that's quite the article you found from the Herald! Is it any wonder Rob Monk changed the name of his 1 year old company, to something else?? He's probably making money off the people who give up on asking for a refund. Shame on Dealfid, after having so many compaints, for still allowing this guy to offer deals to unsuspecting customers! They say that they try their best to chec out the companies, but clearly they did not do that at ALL in this case, since it was easy to find compaints against him ad his companies on the BBB website, as well as the forum here, which I easily found via Google.
    Murdocae, make sure you tell Dealfind you have been unable to use your voucher, because they do quote that in their FAQ section, if you read down, that if you're unable to use your voucher, you will be offered a full refund.[/QUOTE]

amc
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Murdocae, I am SO happy that you were finally able to get a refund! You're right, the Herald should be doing a follow-up on this company. Changing company names on a yearly basis is very shady. I wonder how the other clients (the ones who haven't found this site to share their experiences) are finding the service? I will be very leary of buying deas via Dealfind now. Never again will I take a chance and spend as much as I did on these packages. Not worth the stress.

amc
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked BBB and there are now 12 complaints against them.
    Here's the link: http://www.bbb.org/maritime-province...884/complaints

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks amc, i'm going to file a compannt later on... I want my paint chits back which i paid for. I wonder if contacting the Herald they would do a follow up?

amc
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry I haven't been to visit here in some time. I bet the Herald might be interested in this....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually the halifax police are interested....he ed me, i complained fraud, and so did many individuals....he's going to be charged

you Rob Monk.....

defrauding people for 2 years....i bet you made $5000 at least to put you in the clink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I Hope he is charged I know many people who he has scamed! I hope the deal companies STAY AWAY from him in the future..
    I'm glad I got my money back!
    I hope he goes down for good!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by licquyd View Post
    Actually the halifax police are interested....he ed me, i complained fraud, and so did many individuals....he's going to be charged

you Rob Monk.....

defrauding people for 2 years....i bet you made $5000 at least to put you in the clink
    Did you actually calll the police? and they are going in investigate him?

amc
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Murdocae View Post
    Did you actually calll the police? and they are going in investigate him?
    Wow! I hadn't actually thought to call the police. I wonder if they ever charged him? I wonder how many people he scammed this past summer?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information