User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marstec
  • 1 Post By hollyquaiscer

Thread: My Blackberry is a load of garbage

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought an expensive Blackberry a few months ago because I wanted the email so I could talk to clients without worrying about charges and also get easily in contact with potential job interviewers. This thing has been crappy from the start. It either lags continually, the phone doesn't ring, it doesn't push the email out, and one time it literally would not turn on and I had to bring it in for repairs. Wind said they are going to give me a replacement but they didn't have any in stock at the time so I have to wait a bit

Now the calendar function didn't work and I ended up being a no show to a very important meeting, and have now burned a bridge with a client that was always good to me and gave me good income during a time of unemployment. I dont' think they'll believe another "my blackberry ate my homework" excuse

I am so angry you cannot believe.

This phone cost $500 and there is still lots left over to pay from the contract, but I am going to cancel this and switch to iPhone. WTF!!!!! Phone for businesses my a**
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, WIND Mobile
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Time to get a more reliable phone, especially when it affects your livelihood. Even if your tele-com company makes good on fixing the problems, are you going trust in this product?

My daughter has an iPhone and it's been great. Blackberry has really dropped the ball on their customer satisfaction issues of late, and you can tell that other companies have picked up the slack.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm sorry that you have had so much trouble with yours. I've had a blackberry since 2010 and though I've had problems with mine, I prefer it way more than the iphone I had before.

Perhaps while Wind can't do anything for you right now, have you tried deleting all of the software off of it and reloading it to the phone. Whenever I've had an issue, doing that has usually worked. Blackberry has had a lot of glitches with it's software over the years, I'm sorry it seems to have been hardest on you! I hope you're able to get a solution soon. Maybe wind will give you a credit to a new one since the one you've got is so faulty.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks westcoastblondie! I've tried deleting all the software and reinstalling and it keeps happening
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

My daughter is having the same problem with hers. My has been fine, but I'm from the old school so I also keepp everything written (by hand) on my calander in my kitchen. For some reason I just don't completely trust technology. I've had older phones crap out on me, my computer crash and loose pictures and info and so on. Oh the good old days when things were much simpler Sorry to hear about the client you lost, that hurts. A few of my dd's and their dh's have iphones and they all absolutely love them. I for one will be making that my next phone when this blackberry craps out.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I bought an expensive Blackberry a few months ago because I wanted the email so I could talk to clients without worrying about charges and also get easily in contact with potential job interviewers. This thing has been crappy from the start. It either lags continually, the phone doesn't ring, it doesn't push the email out, and one time it literally would not turn on and I had to bring it in for repairs. Wind said they are going to give me a replacement but they didn't have any in stock at the time so I have to wait a bit

Now the calendar function didn't work and I ended up being a no show to a very important meeting, and have now burned a bridge with a client that was always good to me and gave me good income during a time of unemployment. I dont' think they'll believe another "my blackberry ate my homework" excuse

I am so angry you cannot believe.

This phone cost $500 and there is still lots left over to pay from the contract, but I am going to cancel this and switch to iPhone. WTF!!!!! Phone for businesses my a**
    If you only got it a few months ago, take it to the place you got it from. I had an issue with my first bb and had it replaced no problem.

Thread Information