User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: $20.84 for ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of this. Thanks to all my SC teachers

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Good job and I appreciate you pointing out the deals. Ignore the negativity.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

My comment was not meant to be mean or think you did it on purpose, I just wanted to point it out to you so that you would see the mistake if you did not know about it. But as couponers we have a responsibility to make sure we are reading our coupons and understanding how to use them,it is not all up to thecashier. Happy couponing
    Last edited by meljupp; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 09:42 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

Great job OP. I got milk today too! So exciting to get something free. I bbm'd my hubby my total bill today cause I was so happy. If you have more milk coupons...RCSS and no frills also carry the brand you need.
    Dont worry about the mistake. These things happen as we are all busy and sometimes just overlook what we have or are getting.
    Happy weekend.
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good work! By the way - some days are diamonds - some days are stone - things balance out - I hope we can be supportive of each other. Deep breaths!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks so much. some days are diamonds, some days are stones... thing balance out. LOVE IT! some of the previous comments made me feel so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good work! By the way - some days are diamonds - some days are stone - things balance out - I hope we can be supportive of each other. Deep breaths!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

accidents happen. Thats why they are called accidents. I am sure everyone has misread a coupon. Great shopping
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I've got to go look for those punch ball critters, they are so cute and $.25 is a steal.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the post (and with a SCAN, too!). Don't worry about people like Ron. Obviously only out there to point out things in a rude way. And you have no need to explain why you are getting these items, either. The mistake was not yours, it was the cashier's.

Please keep sharing in the future, nice deals!
    QuteeLocs likes this.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Don't feel bad, everyone makes mistakes. We are all here to help each other out and NOBODY should make you feel bad.
    Great Brag!!!
    QuteeLocs and Scorp411 like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
    And another person scams a Walmart cashier... way to go!

Ron.
    Wow! That was rude...

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great shopping!
    QuteeLocs likes this.
    Wanna Join WagJag? àhttp://www.wagjag.com/?wid=32ea912f41ea7fd17f7c8a136779b461<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Wanna Join Groupon? àhttp://www.groupon.com/r/uu20943525<o:p></o:p>

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QuteeLocs View Post

In my defence I would NEVER intentionally misuse a coupon on purpose. I have a family to feed and depend on all the discounts I am able to receive. Why would I scam a Wal Mart cashier then come on here and brag about it especially knowing how harsh, rude and judgemental people can be on this site. I was truly thanking all of you for taking the time to show us newbies how this is done. The funny thing is I don’t even drink milk and will give it all to my mom. Regardless of what some may think I made a mistake (surprise I’m human) and need to pay closer attention to the wording on the coupons I have. At the end of the day I think it was a great haul minus the milk mishap. Thanks to everyone that has defended my mistake.
    QL
    QL

Great Brag!! And I found myself in the same position a couple of times on this site. Once because my Walmart Price matched a Lever soap Coupon zone coupon (I didn't even ask for it-the cashier offered) and once for making the mistake of posting about my total savings including bonus points earned. I no longer post brags, though I would love to... because it seems like some people in here LIVE to criticize and control others to make themselves feel better about what must be very sad little lives.

I know there are people who misuse coupons intentionally... who clear shelves and try to 'scam' cashiers but generally speaking people who post in this brag section are honest to God couponers who want to save their family money and want to help out their community. I really wish people who feel the need to jump down another's throat would bug off and leave the brags alone. For those who want to make sure you didn't make a "mistake" with a coupon... seems like good manners would dictate sending a private message and allowing you to correct it on this thread yourself, but hey, what do I know... I'm just a newbie myself.

I'm apologizing in advance for posting this publicly but the naysayers seem to have no compunction about it and I have always posted in a positive manner on this site until now... and I'm tired of coming in the brag section to read something positive and inspiring and finding this kind of stuff going on. I feel for the OP... 'cause I've been there.

To the people that defended you and me when I posted... You are terrific people!!! And I love all of you for all the help you've given me and mine in saving money and your support!!!
    OOP: $3844.62 (fuel, food, household, health & beauty)
    Coupons used $901.90
    Average grocery savings percentage: 82.30%
    Gasoline savings percentage: 15.58%
    Accumulated Bonus Value(not yet redeemed): $1032.52

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
    And another person scams a Walmart cashier... way to go!

Ron.
    please be respectful of other posters
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

When you're newbie to couponing, its really hard to know which coupon should be used on what product, at least it was hard for me when I started. We are here to help, not to criticise.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Great brag!
    QuteeLocs likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information