User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: SAVE ON FOODS Stacking Ideas ~ April 29-May 5

  1. #16
    savin' money!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    614
    Likes Received
    28
    Trading Score
    184 (99%)



    Just a word of caution- just tried to use my Maple Leaf prime coupon and they WOULD NOT let me use it as they said it was considered stacking to use a manufacturer coupon AND their store coupon and their coupon policy says no stacking on BOGO. Anyone else run into this problem? I am SO frustrated with SOF...they seem to change their coupon policy monthly:-( I think I'll stick to walmart for my shops.

  2. #17
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,695
    Likes Received
    2636
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    In the sales flyer Stagg chili 2 for $4 is $2.00 each-$0.50 shelf coupon-$0.75 calendar coupon=$0.75.
    BuggaBugga likes this.

  3. #18
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,681
    Likes Received
    3175
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)



    No! That has never been a problem for me. They never allowed you to stack two BOGOs or use two coupons - one on the first item and one on the second. Just a coupon $$ off the one you are paying for.

    I am frustrated for you!

    Hope I don't run into the same problem.




    Quote Originally Posted by shae-z View Post
    Just a word of caution- just tried to use my Maple Leaf prime coupon and they WOULD NOT let me use it as they said it was considered stacking to use a manufacturer coupon AND their store coupon and their coupon policy says no stacking on BOGO. Anyone else run into this problem? I am SO frustrated with SOF...they seem to change their coupon policy monthly:-( I think I'll stick to walmart for my shops.

  4. #19
    Pawkeys
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nanaimo
    Posts
    294
    Likes Received
    103
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    I did have this issue with the Olymel.

  5. #20
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burnaby, BC
    Posts
    1,221
    Likes Received
    1296
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by shae-z View Post
    Just a word of caution- just tried to use my Maple Leaf prime coupon and they WOULD NOT let me use it as they said it was considered stacking to use a manufacturer coupon AND their store coupon and their coupon policy says no stacking on BOGO. Anyone else run into this problem? I am SO frustrated with SOF...they seem to change their coupon policy monthly:-( I think I'll stick to walmart for my shops.
    I used the Maple Leaf coupon and the Olivieri coupons today with no problem. The BOGO coupon only says "Coupon cannot be combined with any other Overwaitea Food Group offer on this product or redeemed for cash.", so they should've let you used it.

  6. #21
    savin' money!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    614
    Likes Received
    28
    Trading Score
    184 (99%)



    I agree with you Suncrest. I sent an e-mail to head office to complain. We'll see what they have to say. What SOF were you successful at using the Maple Leaf prime coupon at? Maybe I can try my luck there. I think the staff were uninformed. To me...stacking is using more than one MANUFACTURERS coupon...not using their in store special coupon. Their in store coupon is just like a promo... I tried not to make a stink about it and look like an idiot but I still don't agree. The store gets the money back from the manufacturer...why do they care? I'm all fired up about this

  7. #22
    Vancouver, BC MzStellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    119
    Likes Received
    31
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)



    Does anyone knows which SOF in the vancouver or burnaby allows stacking?
    I want to try doing this. Thanks!
    Get points for free stuff when you sign up --> http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MzLynne
    Get 100gb free storage --> https://cloud.degoo.com/drive-to9b2jx-zkkb
    Thanks a lot!

  8. #23
    Senior Canuck osirus11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Surrey , BC
    Posts
    658
    Likes Received
    323
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)



    well I went to pricemart instead of SOF, just because it was close and i could price-match, heres what I got

    14x VH Steamers(I wasnt able to go over the price with the savings but I got them for $.47 cents each)(pricematch to RCSS $2.97)
    4x McCain Sweet Potato Fries(tried to pricematch to RCSS for $2.77 but the cashier didnt override it,so got it at $2.97 each then minus $1 per item and got them for $1.97 each)
    4x 1L chocolate milk(pricematch to walmart at $1 each, I love when this deal comes out)

    OOP = $19.50

    not bad I have lunches for 2 weeks and fries for the kids on the weekends all for less than $20

    thank you OP for all your help
    solarpower likes this.

  9. #24
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burnaby, BC
    Posts
    1,221
    Likes Received
    1296
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)



    I went to the one in North Burnaby (Lougheed and Madison, close to Brentwood mall).

    Quote Originally Posted by shae-z View Post
    I agree with you Suncrest. I sent an e-mail to head office to complain. We'll see what they have to say. What SOF were you successful at using the Maple Leaf prime coupon at? Maybe I can try my luck there. I think the staff were uninformed. To me...stacking is using more than one MANUFACTURERS coupon...not using their in store special coupon. Their in store coupon is just like a promo... I tried not to make a stink about it and look like an idiot but I still don't agree. The store gets the money back from the manufacturer...why do they care? I'm all fired up about this

  10. #25
    i plead ignorance
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nanaimo
    Posts
    48
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)


    This is a great idea for a weekly thread! Thank you!

  11. #26
    Coupon*ista mandolimed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2,370
    Likes Received
    820
    Trading Score
    401 (100%)



    posted a pic!!! first post
    ღ ღ Coupons are my Money ღ ღ ღ ღ

  12. #27
    savin' money!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    614
    Likes Received
    28
    Trading Score
    184 (99%)



    That is the one I went to!

    I ended up using my prime coupons at the delta SOF WITH the bogo coupon...no sweat at that store. Sucks that the stores can't even properly interpret their own coupon policy.

    Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post
    I went to the one in North Burnaby (Lougheed and Madison, close to Brentwood mall).

  13. #28
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burnaby, BC
    Posts
    1,221
    Likes Received
    1296
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)



    I've heard ppl recommend goign to the Customer Service counter. It seems to be the case - usually the guys there don't give me any trouble when I stack, but some of the cashiers do.

    Quote Originally Posted by shae-z View Post
    That is the one I went to!

    I ended up using my prime coupons at the delta SOF WITH the bogo coupon...no sweat at that store. Sucks that the stores can't even properly interpret their own coupon policy.

  14. #29
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,681
    Likes Received
    3175
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)



    By Delta, do you mean Ladner? Or Scott and 72nd? The one on Nordel is the one I go to and they are AWESOME. Never a problem. The one time I got a problem, I got the manager and he knew I was in the right.

  15. #30
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    1,305
    Likes Received
    1127
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)



    great post! but you should include upc's! I have to admit I miss out on some of the deals...forgetting which coupons I have, luckily Couponandoff keeps me on track.

    There should be a post like this every week. Very handy.

    J
    couponandoff likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •