User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: SAVE ON FOODS Stacking Ideas ~ April 29-May 5

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

"V8 fusions ~ $2.49/each - various coupons + ($1wub2 fresh produce) = FREE or very cheap!"

what does it mean ($1wub2 fresh produce)? do you need a coupon for that? does that mean -$1?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Thanks for sharing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

V8 fusions are on sale for $2.49. There are several coupons out for dollar off saving of V8 fusions - most $0.75, and $0.50. There is also a coupon for $1 off fresh produce when you buy 2 V8s. So if you add all the $$ amounts, because you can stack, you can either get this product for free or pretty darn close.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by edmgal View Post
    "V8 fusions ~ $2.49/each - various coupons + ($1wub2 fresh produce) = FREE or very cheap!"

what does it mean ($1wub2 fresh produce)? do you need a coupon for that? does that mean -$1?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I used 8 x 75 cents off + 8 x 50 cents of V8 Fusion tonight...along with 4 of the $1.00 off produce WUB two V8. I weighed everything very carefully and paid 18 cents OOP for my produce. It is SO nice to get great deals on healthy food! There is a third 50 cents off coupon out there but it is as `scarce as hen`s teeth`! I was able to use that one in stacks a few months ago for even cheaper V8.

I also PM`d the Kashi crackers at PriceSmart and stacked $2 off and 50 cents off coupons....ended up with 8 boxes for $0 OOP.
    Last edited by DianneS; Wed, May 2nd, 2012 at 02:25 AM.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    401 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I used 8 x 75 cents off + 8 x 50 cents of V8 Fusion tonight...along with 4 of the $1.00 off produce WUB two V8. I weighed everything very carefully and paid 18 cents OOP for my produce. It is SO nice to get great deals on healthy food! There is a third 50 cents off coupon out there but it is as `scarce as hen`s teeth`! I was able to use that one in stacks a few months ago for even cheaper V8.

I also PM`d the Kashi crackers at PriceSmart and stacked $2 off and 50 cents off coupons....ended up with 8 boxes for $0 OOP.

way to go! did you guys know that there are at least TWO different $1 off fresh product wub 2 V8 coupons out there? The one with UPC 00924014 ... and darn I used up the last of my other ones (that I had gotten through trades, are not ones I found here in Edmonton Alberta so I didn't have many) So for the bananas and mushroom I got more of those and stacked 2 ($1wub2) to get $2 off ONE bag!
    ღ ღ Coupons are my Money ღ ღ ღ ღ

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    great post! but you should include upc's! I have to admit I miss out on some of the deals...forgetting which coupons I have, luckily Couponandoff keeps me on track.

There should be a post like this every week. Very handy.

J
    I've taken to clipping all coupons for a product together - helps organize stacking.

Stacked for Naturegg 500ml today $2.99 less $1 less $1 less $0.75 = $0.24 cents OOP. These coupons still have long expiry and are worth rounding up.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I stocked up Dove shampoos yesterday by using 2.00 off printable coupons and 2.00 off tearpad coupons. I Paid 0.50 per bottle plus tax which works out to be 0.80 per bottle. I bought 12 bottles and paid 9.60 for all at 2 different locations.
    Poirot likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great thread!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information