User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By floweredangel

Thread: 2 Kraft Items mispriced at Regent Superstore

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

So, we did our weekly Saturday morning shop at Regent RCSS.

They had Kraft Amooza Twists and Kraft Shredded cheese on great sale prices (the normal sale prices, but we try never to buy them at full price)

Amoozas for $3.97 (I used $1 coupon) and Kraft Shredded cheese for $5.97 ($1 coupon)

The Amooza's rang up at $5.97 and the Shredded cheese rang up at $6.97. I ask for price check and got Amooza's free, but since I grabbed Kraft Light Double Cheddar, they didn't give me the SCOP for it because it didn't have a tag, they gave me my $1.00 back.

Every other cheese on the shelf from the same brand was labelled with the $5.97 price, and I purchased the ONE that didn't have a pricing label at all, so they didn't give me SCOP and said "Since it's "like" the other items, they'll give me $1 off like they're doing me a favour. Had I grabbed one of the other kinds I would have gotten it free as well.

Meanwhile, these are items that I saw tons of people had in their cart and they were overcharging everyone and so far this weekend already probably made $100's of dollars off people they overcharged just from these two items because a lot of people just don't think about the prices of things and those that do notice later many won't go back to the store.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by floweredangel; Sat, Apr 28th, 2012 at 12:43 PM.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

interesting...I'm on my way out to that Superstore. I will have to check this out. Thanks for the heads up!

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I think a lot people are too embarrassed to go back in and draw attention to these things.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Was it advertised in the flyer at that price? They should have given it to you. I really had to fight for a SCOP at that location, too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Nope, but it was sitting on the shelf, in it's normal spot with those prices. And it wasn't like one of the products was priced at the other price, they were all priced at the sale price, so that is their "shelf" price.

Debragirl - I was embarassed about that at first, but when I realized that practically every second shop they have charged me for something at the wrong price, that the years we shopped there could have added up to a LOT of extra money out of pocket. Now if they have something displayed at a certain price I call them on it. I try to be polite about it of course, but they try to brush it off as they're doing me a "favour" every time they do it even though it's their error. They may have to give me my item free because I know the rules, but I'm sure there were 100 more customers that paid the wrong price, and with $2.00 at each customer that's a lot of extra money for them over what they were offering it for.
    Last edited by floweredangel; Sat, Apr 28th, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I sometimes wonder whether they do it on purpose. I've had RCSS SCOPS on Wednesdays and Thursdays. People had been buying the items at the wrong price all week! The worst location I've come across for errors is the Gateway location.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I agree, I do believe that it happens a lot at the stores, Safeway and Walmart it happens all the times. I get really upset too because I hate to think they are doing it deliberately. Wouldn't it be a good test to go in there tomorrow and see if they've fixed the price? hmm, I've never tried that but I wonder...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Honestly if I've gotten a SCOP I've only done it once. Now if I'm out that way I'm sorely tempted to check both of them again tomorrow to see if they fixed them. They should get them fixed within 24 hours you'd think, eh?

Too bad it's not like WalMart where I can go to a price-checker machine.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Yup. I remember going to Safeway last Easter and the turkey's they said were on for .99c a pound weren't and there was a limit of 1 per person; I went on the last day and they were showing they were discounted but when it rang through it was the same price as the regular price on the turkey. That was all I bough (nothing else) so it was pretty easy to see. I'm like you, all I could think was omg how many people never realized and how much money did they make on them?

Thread Information