User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: A rant i have been meaning to post but now i have to!! Justice served!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Totally AGREE!!! I was shocked a couple of months ago to see the ziploc boxes ripped open just for the coupons! Just buy the product people if you really want the coupons!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

She might just be one of those ppl selling coupons online, otherwise who would do something like that? glad she got caught!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Maybe she'll be lucky enough to get one of those inventive judges who'll make her stand on a busy street corner wearing a sign that says what she did!! LOL
    krysta lynne and ninna like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I worked at an SDM as a teenager, and every few months they had an undercover shopper there for a few days. It was amazing how many people they caught per day shoplifting.

I thought it was bad enough people taking peelies off things they weren't buying, didn't know they would stoop to opening packages. I guess she justified it in her mind as not stealing.
    krysta lynne likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I can't believe the nerve of some people. I see it often in the grocery stores too. We all pay in the end. Damaged products means no sale and someone has to pay for extra security and the property damaged on site. Prices go up and we all pay more. I wish that story would be made public, people need to stop doing this kind of thing, not cool.
    krysta lynne likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Love it!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Today at my local RCSS a whole skid of cereal boxes were opened up that had the breakfast pins in them. I couldn't even find one box not opened that I could buy. I couldn't believe it.
    amanda4 likes this.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good! They should plaster a picture of her in the back of the cruiser all over the news as a warning to the rest of them!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm so glad that someone got caught--they definitely need to publicize this so that others will stop too. I'm really fed up with messy displays and not being able to buy unopened packages anytime that coupons are involved!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

OMG...that is awesome...I am with everyone else...I really wish that a big new organization would pick up a story like this and plaster it all across the country...this is a problem every where and is totally getting out of control...the people who are doing this really need to be outted and made a spectacle off...it is "theft" because an unpurchased product is being opened and tampered with and items are being removed...a variety of different charges could be brought forward...and tho no jail time would be served they would have a criminal record and that affects their entire lives...can't cross the border, it is hard to find employment in certain fields, and the shame of having to explain to your friends and family what happened...Guess she should have thought it through a bit more...
    "The whole value of a dime is in knowing what to do with it" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I have actually tried to get a media outlet on board. i am a supervisor at bell!!! Bell bought CTV. If you have noticed it now says Bell media on CTV channels. So I contacted our point person andopefully I can get the story out. I just did it yesterday so i have not heard back. But hopefully they will!!!! I dont know if they will and because I work for them won't make a difference lol. But hopefully they will like the story and run with it!!!!

Maureen
    [OMG...that is awesome...I am with everyone else...I really wish that a big new organization would pick up a story like this and plaster it all across the country...this is a problem every where and is totally getting out of control...the people who are doing this really need to be outted and made a spectacle off...it is "theft" because an unpurchased product is being opened and tampered with and items are being removed...a variety of different charges could be brought forward...and tho no jail time would be served they would have a criminal record and that affects their entire lives...can't cross the border, it is hard to find employment in certain fields, and the shame of having to explain to your friends and family what happened...Guess she should have thought it through a bit more...]

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree! If people continue to destroy products just to get coupons then companies will just stop with coupons all together! Please don't ruin it for the majority of us who are honest shoppers.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I'm equally frustrated with people who rip open packages for the coupons, when charmin had the $20 in cpns (at least I think it was 20) I couldn't find a single package at walmart or CT that wasn't ripped open. Same with the ziplock at walmart and a dozen others I could name. You would have to be very experienced to rip open so many packages and not get caught doing it. I will say though, I didn't see walmart removing the charmin from the shelves or marking them down, they were still on the shelves weeks later....the ziplock is a different story, I''ve bought damaged packaging from time to time, but the idea of any number of people handling my kids sandwich bags doesn't appeal to me

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Serves her right! I had a similar experience with a shelf full of opened Ziploc boxes awhile back. Made me so mad!
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I dont get why people do that!!!! And ziplock to boot!! you can get it for free so much why steal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    Serves her right! I had a similar experience with a shelf full of opened Ziploc boxes awhile back. Made me so mad!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information