User Tag List

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I don't normally shop for clothing at Giant Tiger, but they had some kids' Winnipeg Jets fall/winter merchandise on clearance, so I was buying for my two boys (This stuff can be expensive in season!). At the register, I was given one of those $10 coupons for spending $40. It's valid May 5-11, and it doesn't look like there's a minimum to spend. (But who knows?!?)

Anyway, I had to chuckle when I read the conditions on the back:

Coupon excludes tobacco, lottery, grocery, candy, pet food, health and beauty, cleaning supplies and gift card purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer. This coupon is not redeemable for cash. Valid at this location only between May 5-11, 2012.

I wonder why they wouldn't just indicate what the coupon IS good for?

Maybe I'll buy some socks?
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No minimum coupons are always nice. Too bad about the restrictions though.
    I was really excited a while back when Giant Tiger first started emailing out coupons. But they seem to always be for clothes or for really specific items like wall decorations or pillow cases. The birthday freebie ones are nice and I used a couple of the clothing ones at first. But I don't really like the quality of their clothing so there's only so much I'll buy there. I wish they would get some variety in their coupons!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Used my coupon today. I ended up with two long-sleeved kids' Winnipeg Jets shirts (marked down to $3 each) and an 8-pack of Carters Baby washcloths (marked down to $4). The markdowns made that coupon very worthwhile after all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received a "Spend $25, Save $10" the last two months for completing a survey online for GT.

Thread Information