User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: dealfind voucher

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

well i bought voucher from dealfind for sushi restaurant(daisaki sushi) in mississauga for $20 and it worth $40 , anyways today i went with the kids,we sat and were looking at the menu and told her about the voucher , guess what the waitress said?
    WE STOPPED TAKING DEALFIND VOUCHERS SORRY!!
    i was like what ? u should honour ur vouchers! that's a rip off!!
    and believe it or not she gave us such an attitude like get out of here!!
    i felt like throwing the voucher at her face for treating us this way, anyways i left and was so upset not for wasting my money only but for the way i was treated esp infront of the kids!!!
    i would never every step a foot in that restaurant again.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by kashkoush; Sat, Apr 21st, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

Coupon Queen!!
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

That is not cool at all. I am always scared when buying these deals that the comapny will either go under before i use it or in your case they wont take it. That is bad customer service. Hopefully dealfind will refund your money!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i will contact them tomo hopefully they do something , am so reluctant to these deals from what happened to me today

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Pretty sure dealfind will refund you, weird that they'd do that. I think its contracted!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kashkoush View Post
    i will contact them tomo hopefully they do something , am so reluctant to these deals from what happened to me today
    Im not ive gone to Jamaica 2x using them and used them in florida etc. Ive had a few bad experiences but Groupon has always been great to refund! Hopefully Dealfind will refund your promptly to get rid of your reluctance

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have used quite a few from different companies, and while one or two had issues with them, the companies refunded me - it is fraud to sell an unusable gift certificate as long as you are using them within the conditions (time etc) on the certificate
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks Sally ,i thought the same that they can't refuse the voucher just bec they decided they don't wanna honour it anymore, but well arguing wont get anywhere except embaressement in the restaurant oh boy i hate it today!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Fallen pixels, the voucher expires in a year from now and it's perfectly ok, the waiter showed me a paper with 10 voucher numbers that they decided to honour and dump the rest !! around 199 bought the deal , so what to do with them?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Dealfind will contact them, they will either have to honour them (they sign a contract with the deal companies to offer the deal) or dealfind will refund and not pay them or sue them for the money. It is not worth dealfind's reputation to not pay out
    kashkoush likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I'm so sorry that you had that happen, especially in front of your children. Sometimes people don't think, they just act. I've always been affraid to purchase things from dealfind amd the like for that exact reason. On the new out here about 4 or so months ago they had a clip on some of the deal places like living social and dealfind, a lot of people were being left out in the cold when a butcher refused to honour the coupon. Not sure if or how it all got worked out, but just made me very nervous. I hope everything works out well for you and you get your money back. We work hard to earn our money and it's a shame when things like this happen.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks you hollyquaiscer , i really appreciate ur empathy with me , u hit the point when u said infront of my children , i felt so bad for them they were so hungry and excited to go for sushi , and what a scene and pointless argument happened infront of them ,i hope they forget it and replace it with just happy memories!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dear kashkoush,

Thank you very much for your post.
    We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, we understand that Daisaky Sushi is no longer honouring vouchers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Due to this, Dealfind would like to offer you a refund on your credit card, or Dealfind Dollars +10% towards your Dealfind account for future purchases.

Dealfind goes through great lengths to bring you the best Deals, nothing is more important than making our customers happy. If you're unhappy with anything you bought from Dealfind, tell us and we'll do our best to make things right.

Please visit our Contact Us page at http://www.dealfind.com/contact-us.php and fill out our Contact Us Request Form to request for your refund. One of our Customer Satisfaction Experts will be more than happy to assist you. We hope this helps!

Thank you for using Dealfind

Sincerely,

The Dealfind Team

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

So if they know the vouchers aren't being honoured, why isn't Dealfind contacting buyers to offer the refund?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    So if they know the vouchers aren't being honoured, why isn't Dealfind contacting buyers to offer the refund?
    I would say that dealfind wouldn't be able to tell exactly who was able to use the vouchers, and which people were turned away at the 'deal spot.' They have obviously had other complaints about this vendor/retailer, but ultimately it's up to the customer to request refund due to unsatisfactory service etc. Usually part of their 'terms and conditions' that no one reads but most of these website deal companies offer refunds if the customer is not satisfied.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time i've read about dealfind specifically that people have been turned away when presented the vouchers. I purchased Canadian Living deal through them, and I really hope I'll actually be seeing the magazines!!!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I've had trouble with Dealfind before and won't use them again. I always buy from Wagjag and the one time I had an issue, I called them up and they fixed it right away, even though I was new to the whole Wagjag thing and didn't understand exactly how it worked.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information