User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi this is my very first thread

I am always looking for skincare products that are really really really soft on the skin and don't leave any greasy feeling (makeup remover, moisturizer...). I tested a few such as Nivea (they're the worst), Aveeno (weird ingredients used) or Clinique (I feel like this is too expensive) but was never satisfied. Lately I used Biotherm biocils makeup remover and I can tell this is my favorite. I know that they have a deal for Black Friday with the code Blackfriday: 25% off + free shipping and free samples.

I'd like to know if any of you uses that brand on a regular basis and what do you think about it. Also, do you know deals on high skincare quality products ?

Thank you (and sorry for using brand names, am I allowed to do that ...)
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

sure , you're allowed to use brand names

we all do when we talk about deals

i know Marcelle has a great 40 % off sale, they have some good products without parabene and perfume
    no allergen and approved by dermatologist....and they are not too expensive even at their regular price

oups, welcome in the sc family
    Last edited by Mia001; Thu, Nov 26th, 2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best brand is always not so good. You should check good products from preview.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I used to like Biotherm but it suddenly made me rashy. Now I'm using Shiseido (supposedly preservative free). Seems good so far

Your best option is probably waiting for a bonus day at Shoppers Drug Mart and collecting optimum points. Only buy on 20x day or a similar promo.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like Monsia Skincare. It consists of a cream cleanser with shea butter & collagen and is not at all greasy but removes foundation etc. with ease but if I wear eyeliner & mascara I tend to double clean using jojoba oil on a cottonwool bud to gently remove any residue around the eyes. Toner contains Hyaluronic Acid & Shea Butter, this has faded my age spot by half (started using in Dec 2014). The day moisturizer with SPF15 also has jojoba oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter, and the intense night repair cream which is super also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Shea Butter. I think my skin really likes shea butter because I have noticed that my skin is so much smoother now and the tiny lines at the corner of my eyes are not so noticeable. I am lucky that my neck and forehead are wrinkle free and I think this product line is helping me.
    Last edited by AddyB; Fri, Jan 15th, 2016 at 10:12 AM. Reason: jojoba oil where??

Thread Information