User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Didn't get any Arm & Hammer Lanudry Soap! None in Stock!

  1. #1
    The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,492
    Likes Received
    5170
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    0
    Hi Everyone,

    Well I saw that Rexall was having a sale on the Arm & Hammer Lanudry soap for 2.99. I have never tried it so I thought I would give it a shot. I also had a 1.00 off coupon so it would make it 1.99, which is great! I went to WM to price match it, none in stock all gone! OK, NF, None, Rexall, Out of stock! Now I am all for people taking 1-3 but come on!!!

    LOL I am just ranting because they were all gone and I just coudn't get over it. I just wanted one to try it lol. Like I coupon and like deals but I wouldn't clear all of them out lol.

    Thanks for reading
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 01:48 PM.



  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    961
    Likes Received
    324
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I tried as well. The problem is that they only carry a certain amount. It's not like they get massive shipments for the product. It's a regular product inventory, so whatever is on the shelf, is what's available. Sometimes, NF when they have toilet paper or dish sop on sale, they bring them out 3-4 times a day to refill.

    FYI......NF doesn't carry Arm n Hammer.

  3. #3
    The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,492
    Likes Received
    5170
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    ^ LOL I thought they did, when I didn't see any I just thought they were out. But it drives me nuts! Like If you just want one you can't because you know someone one or some people just come in and take them all lol. Then you have to go looking around store to store.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 02:03 PM.


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    961
    Likes Received
    324
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I like when NF has the big crates of like toilet paper that get refilled like 4x a day on a weekend...that's the best day of my life when i see those lol

  5. #5
    The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,492
    Likes Received
    5170
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    ^ LOL ya those are great! I wish they did that with the Arm & Hammer!


  6. #6
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,354
    Likes Received
    2768
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    Well I saw that Rexall was having a sale on the Arm & Hammer Lanudry soap for 2.99. I have never tried it so I thought I would give it a shot. I also had a 1.00 off coupon so it would make it 1.99, which is great! I went to WM to price match it, none in stock all gone! OK, NF, None, Rexall, Out of stock! Now I am all for people taking 1-3 but come on!!!

    LOL I am just ranting because they were all gone and I just coudn't get over it. I just wanted one to try it lol. Like I coupon and like deals but I wouldn't clear all of them out lol.

    Thanks for reading
    Try going Wednesday.I don't know if this applies to all Rexall's but I was informed the Rexall Drugs in Red Deer gets stock in on Wednesday or try price matching at Canadian Tire.Canadian Tire sell Arm and Hammer laundry detergent liquid 31 use with Oxi Clean.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

  7. #7
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,408
    Likes Received
    15275
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    You should get a Raincheck from Rexall
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  8. #8
    The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,492
    Likes Received
    5170
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I didn't even think of canadian tire? Thanks for that! And yes I should have gotten a rain cheque didn't think of it at the time! I might go back there this week and try and get one.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 02:23 PM.


  9. #9
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London / Goderich, Ontario
    Posts
    962
    Likes Received
    389
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    I got two Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent a couple of days ago and hope to go back for more.
    Try for a rain check !
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

  10. #10
    The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,492
    Likes Received
    5170
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    ^ Going to try and see if I can get one, there is a canadian tire near me, might go there to.


  11. #11
    Canadian Guru hollyquaiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where love grows
    Posts
    15,848
    Likes Received
    20464
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    I tried as well. The problem is that they only carry a certain amount. It's not like they get massive shipments for the product. It's a regular product inventory, so whatever is on the shelf, is what's available. Sometimes, NF when they have toilet paper or dish sop on sale, they bring them out 3-4 times a day to refill.

    FYI......NF doesn't carry Arm n Hammer.
    The NF in my area carries it, lots of it
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

  12. #12
    HST Victim BCSparkyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Port Coquitlam
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,408
    Likes Received
    126
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    The NF in my area carries it, lots of it
    Mine too.
    gone shopping!

  13. #13
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    172
    Likes Received
    17
    Trading Score
    15 (94%)



    I'm planning on getting this deal tmrw at walmart... Hopefully they still have it!

  14. #14
    Senior Canuck Dinobuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    990
    Likes Received
    884
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    My NF's carries them too.....I'm definitely hoping for the $2 A&H sale again before the coupon expires! (the $2 sale was a while ago).

  15. #15
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,408
    Likes Received
    15275
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    I never used to think about Rainchecks either but I figure if I made the trip, I should be entitled to whatever it is I wanted to buy at that price so now I always get them. Bonus is that it always gives me time to clear out some space in the cupboard/freezer/fridge for whatever amazing deal it is this time

    Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    I didn't even think of canadian tire? Thanks for that! And yes I should have gotten a rain cheque didn't think of it at the time! I might go back there this week and try and get one.
    saveadollardiva likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •