User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am planing on my weekend get away just dh and my self no kids this time my mom will be babysitting on that weekend and I don't know if it cheap book on line or phone the Tower Hotel or any hotels to book a room for june 17 it just for a night as long it fallsview I don't know so any suggestion I will appreciate because I am looking forward for it since I never leaves my kids behind but I deserve to have one night out helpppppppp pleasee
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I would call both, the hotel you want to go to and seeing what is being charged online. hotels.ca, expedia.ca, itravel200.ca those are some pretty good places to start. DH and I have used Expedia with no issues.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lately I've found:
    www.booking.com to have the lowest prices...we just booked a NY get-away with them...no issues at all.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thank you for your all suggestions and I did both I called four points by sheraton and checked dealfind.com and it cheap to book on line for the fallsview suit than the other websites and now I have to tell my mom that she is babysitting the kids

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My BH planned a great weekend for the two of us a while back for my birthday. It was for an entire weekend though.

Two night at the Hilton, and included a voucher to one of their three restaurants (price of voucher depended on which restaurant you went to), and vouchers for 2 buffet breakfasts (2 people, 2 days)
    I think it was around $400 after taxes. When she booked the package, it was for a standard room (no view of the Falls) but she was really nice with the booking lady.
    When we got there and checked in, we found out that the Hotel had given us a complimentary upgrade to a Falls View suite. Not sure if it was her being nice on the phone or mentioning that it was my birthday, either way it was a very pleasant surprise! (and saved us $80, $40/person, for the stay)

BH booked it directly through the hotel.

Hopeful this helps somewhat.
    Dan
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, May 1st, 2012 at 03:34 PM.
    DANGER

Thread Information