User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Coupon Thief Strikes again in Brantford

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

well I only had to go to one shoppers before one of the employees there tell me that there is always 1 women taking them all off the tearpads. Then after I left there i called all the other ones and they had nothing left either. and by that time there were out not even 1 day .... This person as a HEAD start on all of us.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

That is really weird because I was at the one on king george tonight and there were several new coupons on the pads .....also if you call Shoppers they always say that they have no coupons, so just go in person and check first
    Last edited by sharkie; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Yes there were coupons Sharkie, she is actually talking about the nexus that have just been put out. I got a few from the king george location, but nexus was wiped cleaned. Same with 2 other locations in town that were actually ventured into
    Last edited by celestial_2003; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 10:19 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I was meaining about the nexxus ones. they are not at any of them..... KGR, LPM , Clarence,Fairview. THose ones are going to give overage thats why they were all taken.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

I was at the KGR location at 1pm today and they were gone. Went to Walmart shortly after took a look all the $2 Trials were cleared out already. ArtzyGeal ventured to another shortly after and they were cleared out too

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

oh ok.....I also think that not all the Shoppers in Brantford get the same coupons....I always find that Brantford at times has the worst selection for coupons...lol......I think that people should only take what they need and leave some for others....they are just being selfish by taking them all....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Yes they are... sry sometimes I get so frustrated that when I type it doesn't allow all the words that are in my head to come out LOL and yes they are so greedy a few is all we really need .....

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I was very shocked to find out that coupons were being sold on E-Bay....that is disgusting....people get around it by saying that you are paying for their time not the coupons....so they basically want people to pay for the time it took them to take all the coupons.....I think that as long as places like E-Bay and the people who buy the coupons exist, this will always be a problem....I think that everyone should petition E-Bay to stop allowing this on their site

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I just went to E-Bay and sure enough there are more coupons for sale.....here is the link http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=+....c0.m270.l1313 this is so terrible that this is allowed

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

I personally have mixed emotions with the ebay thing. I agree that people shouldn't take entire tearpads, but within the last 2days alone if I took 5 of each coupon (not excessive) from each store I went to I would have 20 coupons. I didn't, just trying to get the point across that some may not take entire pads but travel to different areas/stores for a handful.

But I have recently bought a couple off ebay that haven't even been here that I needed and haven't been able to trade for.

Also it depends what type of coupon as well. Oasis- money is spent to get the coupon

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

yes in some ways you are right but I guess no matter what there will always be others who are greedy....there is no perfect coupon system...lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

There is one there from Ontario that has 100 misc food coupons like my gosh! http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lot-100-Assor...ht_2158wt_1270

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Agreed there isn't. Unfortunately there will always be people that try and abuse it. Just read in the rant section about a lady opening boxes instore for coupons and got arrested. Think this is exactly what it has to come down to. Hopefully not to this extent when it comes to tear pads. I feel awkward taking 5 coupons. Thinking I would get arrested for doing so, I wouldn't take any. But for ones that take entire pads, peelies, in package coupons. Think it needs to be cracked down I guess the phrase is lol. Its late and my boys had me up at 6am

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I was told by my cousins boyfriend who works for smart source that unfortunately there is no law against taking tear pads....there is a law against taking them from product pakcaging....so there will always be people who take advantage of it

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

i just looked at the link you posted....thank god the person is not from here...lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information