User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Group Play for $50 Million Lotto Max Draw on May 11

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I am new to this forum and wonder if it OK to post a thread about lottery groups. I organize lottery groups to play when a jackpot is very large like the current Lotto Max draw on May 4. I read the forum rules and it appears to be OK. This is not a commercial venture on my part. Most forums of this type prohibit commercial advertising. All money collected is used to buy tickets and there are no fees or hidden costs. I do not profit in any way except, of course, I join the groups. If the group wins, I win, we all win.

If it is OK, I will post more information about the lottery groups and how to join.

Thanks and good luck.
    This thread is currently associated with: OLG
    Last edited by Mario38; Wed, May 9th, 2012 at 10:52 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think many people would join because there is very little credibility and no one knows you. Maybe stick around for a few months and make some friends, get some forum credibility. That way people will build up trust regarding you.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Snow Queen, I understand your concern. All members get a copy of the tickets prior to the draw. I have been running these groups for several years and have never had any problems. But again, I understand the importance of being cautious with any money transaction with an unknown person.

Good luck.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I wouldn't do one online, I've done them at work or with friends.... Buuut I don't buy lotto anymore, waste of money!
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

do u have an example of your previous groups?

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    do u have an example of your previous groups?
    Sally, all the current and previous groups are listed and described on the following website:
    www.LotteryGroup.info

Good luck.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I would never do this online with people I don't know. Frankly I am quite surprised that you would join this forum and the first thing you post is for people to send you money for a lottery. I have to agree with snow queen, nobody really knows you here and you just signed up. You may have better luck if you were to become a contributing member of this forum, otherwise, I don't really like your chances.
    gameprogirl, TaraF, aussie and 5 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I viewed your site and it looks like you have a good following. Its not something I am in to but I can see the niche for your members.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Queen View Post
    I viewed your site and it looks like you have a good following. Its not something I am in to but I can see the niche for your members.
    Thanks Snow Queen. Yes, it appears to be a niche opportunity. In all the years I have organized these groups (started as an office pool), I have never come across a similar service. There are a number of companies that offer a similar service but with very high fees and very little transparency.

I used to belong to office pools organized by others and came across too many instances where there were opportunities for legal disputes if we won. The last thing someone wants is to fight over money that is legally theirs.

By the way, I used to work for OLG and have some insight on how the lottery industry works. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Good luck.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So far, we are up to 301 Lotto Max tickets for the May 4 draw giving odds of 1 in 95,128 of winning the jackpot. The jackpot is $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions. Ten groups are buying tickets and one group is already full. The groups are limited to 40 shares each. If one of the groups hits the jackpot and holds the only winning ticket, a share wins at least $1.25 million.

The cost to join a group varies from $21 to $25 but there is the option to join a group for just the next draw by paying only what the groups are planning to spend on the draw. The cost for just the May 4 draw is $5 per share. The cost to join all 9 groups is $45.

Good luck.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Just to be clear, the 301 tickets are not from people on this site joining, not that people here get confused and think this is endorsed by people from this site as it is not. I really don't like the fact that you are taking advantage of this forum to advertise for people to join your lotto club. I don't think it's right myself and wish this sort of advertising was not allowed on here.
    Lynn49, gourmetsue, DaveP and 1 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Just to be clear, the 301 tickets are not from people on this site joining, not that people here get confused and think this is endorsed by people from this site as it is not. I really don't like the fact that you are taking advantage of this forum to advertise for people to join your lotto club. I don't think it's right myself and wish this sort of advertising was not allowed on here.
    My original post asked the question if it was OK to discuss my groups on this forum. I did not receive any response that it was not OK. I do not see it as advertising as it is not a commercial venture. I see it simply as an opportunity that members of the forum can either ignore, discuss or join. Not everyone has the opportunity to join an office pool.

No harm, no foul.

Good luck.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have not checked our tickets yet but I already know we did not win a major prize. The jackpot was not won and only one Maxmillions prize was won and not in the province in which we bought our tickets. The match 6 plus bonus prize was also not won. The 4th was not with us.

But the good news is we have another change. The May 11 Lotto Max jackpot is $50 million plus 10 Maxmillions prizes. All 10 regular groups are buying tickets and currently there are shares available in all 10 groups.

Good luck.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The groups won $60 and 39 free plays in the May 4 draw.

There are shares available in all 10 regular groups. The cost to join a group for just the May 11 Lotto Max draw is $10. The jackpot is $50 million plus a minimum of 10 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each.

Good luck.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

you joined over a year ago...just curious why you just started posting....some including myself may be wary to send money as we have been victims to money/product scams from ppl we thought we could trust.....
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information