User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi there guys, I want to use a SOF coupon at Walmart. I understand they accept competitor's coupons. When I use them at SOF I only need one coupon and i can buy multiples of that same product. Does anyone know if Walmart will take one for say 4 of the same item or if I need 4 coupons? I have been on the phone with customer service for 20 mins and I'm getting the run around as though no one has ever used a competitor's coupon there before. Any help is appreciated!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods, Walmart

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I doubt that Walmart will let you buy multiples off one coupon but it would be a discretionary thing.

At SOF the store specific coupon is done via PLU code - they just keep them at the front, punch in the code, and it's an instore discount. No need to submit the coupon for reimbursement.

At Walmart it is treated as a price match.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks JadeDragon, you were right Walmart wants one coupon per item. I went to both SOF and WM and SOF just needed the one for multiples. WM wanted one for each. I got a few boxes at each store and all is well....thanks again.

Thread Information