User Tag List

Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree673Likes

Thread: SAVE-ON-FOODS THREAD-Coupons and deals post them here!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Food Bank here I come!!!!!! Does anybody know if the Food Bank will accept the juice as well? I fugure I'll get a couple for my fam and a few for the Foodbank. This is such an awesome deal!! Thanks so much for the share!
    coley3 and rish like this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

They need to be refridgerated so I don't know if they would take it. Maybe if you dropped it off for them, but you wouldn't be able to leave it in the donation box.
    rish likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Got 10 boxes of the granola bars for .50 cents each. Was elated - what a great deal!
    Now I am reading how I could have gotten 3 free bottles of juice on top of that. So now I feel disheartened.

Lol - the joys of getting a good deal but knowing it could of been better after the fact.
    Thanks for the tip on this one!
    operabob, coley3, rish and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got word from solarpower that she found this new $5 off WUB5 Kraft coupon at a Save On Foods store in the Vancouver area and I was very happy to get some from her (thank you! ). I had not seen it at another Save On store that I was in today so maybe they're just getting put out. They are store specific (Overwaitea, Save On, Price Smart, Cooper's) and have a short expiry (Nov.1 '12). I would suggest that if you don't find it in the store then ask at customer service.

Participating products:

Name:  smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-009.gif
Views: 440
Size:  22.1 KB Fine print:
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Oct 14th, 2012 at 02:42 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Rish - thanks for posting the great flyer.

Hijink - thanks for the link. I managed to buy 24 granola bars - no juice,but managed to get a r/c for it which is just as well as I have no room in my fridge for 8 bottles.

McMinsen - thanks for the Kraft coupon tip - I see lots of stacks for this one.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I got word from solarpower that she found this new $5 off WUB5 Kraft coupon at a Save On Foods store in the Vancouver area and I was very happy to get some from her (thank you! ). I had not seen it at another Save On store that I was in today so maybe they're just getting put out. They are store specific (Overwaitea, Save On, Price Smart, Cooper's) and have a short expiry (Nov.1 '12). I would suggest that if you don't find it in the store then ask at customer service.

Participating products:

Name:  smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-009.gif
Views: 440
Size:  22.1 KB Fine print:
    Thanks, this is one of my favs! I hope I can find one...
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

Got this one on a display at Save-On.... now I just need more of the Old Dutch coupons from the Toronto Magazine...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    mcminsen and Shop Girl like this.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Hi all, can someone who was able to buy the 3x granola bars with the $1.50 coupon as well as get the free trop 50 confirm whether or not they had to produce and have scanned a coupon for the promotion or if it was done automatically through the register.

thanks!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Hi all, can someone who was able to buy the 3x granola bars with the $1.50 coupon as well as get the free trop 50 confirm whether or not they had to produce and have scanned a coupon for the promotion or if it was done automatically through the register.

thanks!!
    You need the coupon for the granola bars but not the juice. Make sure they scan the bars first and then the juice. Hope this helps!
    Shop Girl likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post

thanks!!
    You dont need the coupon for the juice, its done automatically- when they scan the juice it scans in and out right away
    Shop Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I had the coupon, so the manager let me have 2 bottles of juice for every 3 boxes of granola bars.
    Shop Girl, coley3, rish and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    You need the coupon for the granola bars but not the juice. Make sure they scan the bars first and then the juice. Hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by svetaru View Post
    You dont need the coupon for the juice, its done automatically- when they scan the juice it scans in and out right away
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.march6 View Post
    I had the coupon, so the manager let me have 2 bottles of juice for every 3 boxes of granola bars.

thank you all! I'm hoping I can get there today, we're out of granola bars too!!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Yup, get there, coupon expires TUESDAY!
    Shop Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Yup, get there, coupon expires TUESDAY!

thanks I forgot it ended before the flyer ends....here's hoping I can find some left!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i notice they stock up every morning on their granola bars and the trop 50 juices, i went to save on other nite and had none so i went this morning and they were fully stocked, i think morning time is best time to grab the great deal right now, i have 35boxes..lol gonna go tomo and prob grab 15more.. have 4 kids n they all in school will go fast as well..
    rish likes this.

Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information