User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Safeway free Pantene 2in1 and Crest prohealth for .35 each

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just stocked up on Pantene last week when they had the B2G1 deal. The bottles had 1.50 peelies that they let me use with a B1G1 coupon (0.98 cents for 3 or 33 cents each )...

Still have a few B1G1 coupons that I'm contemplating using, but think that this deal may be to good to be true. I'm pretty sure that they would have caught on by now and refuse the coupons at the till... It's worth a shot thou! Crossing my fingers for when I go to the city tomorrow!
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Peeps in the US do this all the tabs time!! So I dont see why we cant do it. I am going to try tomorrow. I dont see it being a problem, it is all good and no cheating going on at all. We have LOTS of hair in this house so Im hoping to get at least 8 bottles to last a little itty bitty while. lol

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

depends on the manager of the store entirely .... does anyone know how to complain if a store will not accept the coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

If this sale is still on tomorrow, I will try.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Yes you actually get the Pantene free.Use 2 b1g1 coupons on their bogo deal, i DID DO THIS TODAY AND HAD IT CONFIRMED WITH THE MANAGER THAT IT IN FACT LEGIT.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    Take two bottles to the till. Scan them. Hand over the insert BOGO coupon - off comes the price of one. Finally quote club card - off comes price of the other one. You pay just the taxes. Don't confuse the clerk by asking about how this works.

Here's a crazy combo that should work by combining Safeway offers and a mfg coupon(s):

Pickup 4 Bags of Old Dutch, 2 x 2L Coca-Cola Products and 2 M&M stand up pouches. Then apply club card and hand in one coupon. (Maybe use $1 off Old Dutch coupons too to cut cost to $6)

Safeway offer: This week B4 Old Dutch Chips @ 4 for $10 and Get 2 FREE 1.5 or 2L Coca-Cola Products.
    Safeway offer: BOGO M&Ms or Maltesers = second bag FREE
    Hand in a "4 Old Dutch Bags and Get 1 M&Ms /Maltesers Mars Mfg coupon" = first Bag FREE

Lots of junk food for $10 or less. Make it part of the $100 for 100 Airmile offer and it gets better.

M&M's
    BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
    Or Maltesers. 162 to 230 g. Or Mars Chocolate Bars. Assorted varieties. 4's.
    WITH CLUB CARD

Price Valid 5/4/12 - 5/10/12

This worked perfectly 2 times in one transaction. Bought 8 chips (4 for $10). Got 2 free M&Ms with 2 coupons and 2 more free M&Ms with the BOGO Safeway deal. Also, 2x2 Free 2L A&W Root Beers with club card promo wub chips. (the big print on the sign says Coca-Cola but the fine print on the sign includes A&W and a range of Cadbury Brands too). I did not try it, but they had Canada Dry 2L on B3G1 free and it is ok for the club card promo too. If you don't mind Canada Dry (I've got tons already) you might try it instead and get even more off.

Only problem was the till only took off 3 of the 4 root beers so I got a $3.33 cash refund. So double check your tape.

Also got free Pantene and Free Windex as described above. I think the Pantene was also on sale so got a few cents overage which covered the taxes. Did the 3 Kelloggs cereal and get free 4L milk too. Got 3 FPC pins on the Kelloggs boxes too.
    Last edited by JadeDragon; Sun, May 6th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
    cheekysaver and terr994 like this.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    This worked perfectly 2 times in one transaction. Bought 8 chips (4 for $10). Got 2 free M&Ms with 2 coupons and 2 more free M&Ms with the BOGO Safeway deal. Also, 2x2 Free 2L A&W Root Beers with club card promo wub chips. (the big print on the sign says Coca-Cola but the fine print on the sign includes A&W and a range of Cadbury Brands too). I did not try it, but they had Canada Dry 2L on B3G1 free and it is ok for the club card promo too. If you don't mind Canada Dry (I've got tons already) you might try it instead and get even more off.

Only problem was the till only took off 3 of the 4 root beers so I got a $3.33 cash refund. So double check your tape.

Also got free Pantene and Free Windex as described above. I think the Pantene was also on sale so got a few cents overage which covered the taxes. Did the 3 Kelloggs cereal and get free 4L milk too. Got 3 FPC pins on the Kelloggs boxes too.
    Which Safeway did you go to?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I think I am going to try tomorrow. I have my doubts because I never have much luck couponing at safeway but I figure it is worth a shot. Thanks for the tips.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalnurse View Post
    Which Safeway did you go to?
    I'm in BC. Prefer not to mention specific store location.

When people go confidently - scan items, hand in coupons, and then give club card it works great. When they ask "can I do this crazy shop and get free stuff", they seem to have problems. We are fully within the coupon policy of the store and the mfg but it seems unbelievable.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

When I did mine for the shampoo, she asked me for my club card FIRST, then took the coupons after, and it worked as well.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Where did the manufacture coupon come from that was buy chips get the M&M's free?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Where did the manufacture coupon come from that was buy chips get the M&M's free?
    I found mine at SOF. http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/262910-...2/#post4526871 has a pic - the poster got them at IGA.
    Last edited by JadeDragon; Mon, May 7th, 2012 at 03:41 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

1. Got 6 bottles of Pantene with 3 BOGOs P&G in Burnaby!! I intentionally picked a young guy at the till cuz they usually don't care and don't have their own policy. The funny thing is, as soon as he saw my BOGOs he actually said "wow, you're getting them for free". I just pretend I didn't hear him.

Thanks for the tip, I never knew about this "trick".

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Amazing...why didn't I open this thread sooner...time to dig through my coupons and try some shopping at Safeway!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Amazing...why didn't I open this thread sooner...time to dig through my coupons and try some shopping at Safeway!
    Until i took a good look at the usa couponing scene i never knew just how possible it was to get great deals at the store.. in fact the only time i was taking anything out of the store as when i was coupon shopping. With the airmiles 7 times on perscriptions all month long they blow shoppers out of the water. Before they started the monthly 7 times the shoppers points were a slightly better bargain. I have full perscription coverage so i make sure to get mine at the safeways store... that brings us in about 100 airmiles in a month more and ends up being $10 in free gas at shell because i set my airmiles to spend. Airmiles says they are in talks with safeways and will be having it so we can spend our airmiles there by the end of the year. Here is the thing when that comes to play.... you can only spend $10 at a crack off the airmiles but you can do it up to 20 times a day... so you go in thru the month and pick up $10 gift cards that you spend on %10 tuesday or you use them thru the month to cover OOP money on great deals. Both ways can ensure you save some huge money.

The deals are out there at safeways and i am only begining to get it and start shopping there. That i had a bill over $56 reduced to $2.77 with the pantene and crest says i am on the right path. (if your looking for the crest coupon look in the pg and get the crest prohealth sensitive coupon as the prohealth is on b1g1)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information