Train: Little_Boots
Sarah’s VWL train for Chatham and surrounding areas

Hey everyone I am starting a train for couponers in Chatham and surrounding areas. Rules are simple and I hope to make this a fast and rewarding train for everyone. Plus there’s a prize at the end for the most generous passenger! First 8 interested are on.

Rules:

• If there’s something you’re unsure of or you are new to couponing, please msg me and I’ll help out as best I can, everyone’s invited.
  • Wishlists must contain 35-40 coupons. Limit FPC’s and call-ins to 5. Must have 3 items available online right now.
  • Provide 3 coupons per person in paper clips or baggies
  • Coupons provided must have an expiry of July 1,2012 or later
  • If you want to make a substitution for someone let me know and I’ll put you in touch. I need an okay from both parties for me to forward it on.
  • FPC’s count for 3
  • Give only specific coupon that are asked for, no subsitutions
  • If you don’t have 3 coupons to send, you can substitute 1 unused P Stamp for each coupon missed.
  • Don’t forget to rate your conductor on Smart Canucks (Little_Boots) – I will rate you back!
  • Feel free to drop envies off at my house if it’ll save you on postage – just include the 1 P stamp for your conductor. If you live in Chatham I will swing by your place to drop off.
  • Since this is local I’m going to ask everyone has their packages sent off by the 11th. I hope this will be quick so I’ll get the final packages sent out the day after I receive everyone’s.

Boarding pass:
3 unused P stamps (to get your envie back, of course if it only takes 2 I’ll send the other back)
1 unused P stamp for the conductor as well as 1 coupons from my wishlist (plus the 3)

Message me your request, wishlist and address if you’re interested!

Please include the following when msging me your wishlists and addresses:
French: Y/N
Printable: Y/N
TFT: Y/N
Store Specific: Y/N
Stack: Y/N