User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SavingYourHardEarnedMoney

Thread: Entertainment Books are $5

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, May 6th, 2012
    Just ordered a $5 entertainment book. It ends up costing $10 as I don't buy the full priced one in the Fall. Offer ends tomorrow.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

not with me i purchased 2 books and got free shipping on top of that so it came to 10$...
    Live, Love, Laugh

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi, where do you find the $ 5 Toronto Book Deal? When I go on their site & type in my Etobicoke postal code, the price of the book is $ 15.00
    Is there a special link? Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Hi just checked it out..it is $5 with free shipping, but it is a program, so they will mail you 2013 book with $5 off that plus free shipping. If you try to cancel, they will charge you a $5 fee.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Thanks for posting. I just ordered mine. I always forget about this book so I'm happy to have it automatically shipped to me each year!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miamitall View Post
    Hi, where do you find the $ 5 Toronto Book Deal? When I go on their site & type in my Etobicoke postal code, the price of the book is $ 15.00
    Is there a special link? Thanks!
    Hmmm, I am wondering if you use this link and then when it asks you which book you want you just put it in? http://www.entertainment.com/discoun...html?path=book

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Hi just checked it out..it is $5 with free shipping, but it is a program, so they will mail you 2013 book with $5 off that plus free shipping. If you try to cancel, they will charge you a $5 fee.
    Yes, that's right. I do it every year. A month before order time they send me a notice asking if I want to cancel. I do, and then they charge me $5. I find it totally worth it.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavenRaven View Post
    Thanks for posting. I just ordered mine. I always forget about this book so I'm happy to have it automatically shipped to me each year!
    You are welcome!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi savingyourhardearnedmoney thank for giving this information, I want to order books but can you just tell me offer valid list of the books so i can order it and its very easy to choose good books.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm still confused about how you get the $5.00 entertainment book, even with the link provided the book price is still coming up as $15.00 with free shipping. I want to order a book for Vancouver Island if I can get it for $5.00. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How do the coupons in the book work? Their site doesn't really explain. There's a coffee place, restaurant and movie theatre near me for example. The site says I can get "free coffee" "Up to $20 off" and "discount movie tickets."

Well what do I have to do to get that? Don't want free coffee if I have to spend $20, for example. Or I may need to bring 8 people to the restaurant, and the movie ticket discount could be $1. Are these deals generally good?

Also, the Toronto link says $15 with free shipping, not $5 or $10
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, May 5th, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Henley View Post
    I'm still confused about how you get the $5.00 entertainment book, even with the link provided the book price is still coming up as $15.00 with free shipping. I want to order a book for Vancouver Island if I can get it for $5.00. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Shoot sorry you missed it. The offer expired today. They are all $15 now.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    How do the coupons in the book work? Their site doesn't really explain. There's a coffee place, restaurant and movie theatre near me for example. The site says I can get "free coffee" "Up to $20 off" and "discount movie tickets."

Well what do I have to do to get that? Don't want free coffee if I have to spend $20, for example. Or I may need to bring 8 people to the restaurant, and the movie ticket discount could be $1. Are these deals generally good?

Also, the Toronto link says $15 with free shipping, not $5 or $10
    i'm not sure about the toronto ones but the edmonton one is great! filled with fantastic deals. alot of the fast food ones are bogos. the sit down restaurants are more like 15 to 25 % off. the bogo waterpark passes and fantasyland passes makes it worth it by far alone in the edmonton one. i'm only sorry that i missed this awesome sale! if anyone grabbed an etown one, and doesnt need the above mentioned, or the lets play coupons, let me know! i will trade generously for these!

Thread Information