User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree1155Likes

Thread: The Dog Club!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Rufus ( the shaggy dog in my avatar) has this one favourite red bone that he has had forever!

It cracks me up when he has an ear flopped back, or sometimes both of them!!

And Murphy can never even LOOK at that bone and Rufus warns him with a growl.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    bluerose, Lynn49, Dee09 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Rufus ( the shaggy dog in my avatar) has this one favourite red bone that he has had forever!

It cracks me up when he has an ear flopped back, or sometimes both of them!!

And Murphy can never even LOOK at that bone and Rufus warns him with a growl.

Rufus is so cute, lovely
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Name:  246488_10151871451280595_1784350782_n.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  30.4 KB
    This is Sparky, and he likes baskets. Any baskets, big or tiny, he will manage to get inside and sit there.

Born in December 2007. He's a purebred Pomeranian. Although I sometimes wonder if he's just an extra hairy human.
    bluerose, Lynn49, Dee09 and 5 others like this.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NOPE! Looked up Parsons JRT. Not Eddie. He's 30 lbs. His body is longer than his legs. Guess he's still a MUTT! lol!
    Our Skippy's legs are shorter than his body. He is a bit more than 20 lbs. We don't think he is a pure JRT either. Might me mixed with a doxie. But he does have 100% jackattude as we call it. Even though he is 1/4 of the size of my German Shorthair Pointer he rules over her. She knows he is the boss.
    Lynn49 and Dee09 like this.
    Not All Disabilities Are Visible. Proud owner of a medical alert wonder pup. (formally a puppy mill pup that was rescued and assists a special needs child)

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

My Penny is a LabX about 6 1/2 yrs old. She's recently started to get DH up in the middle of the night to lead him to the garage. If he opens the door, she runs to the car and sits politely in front of it with her tail wagging like mad....she wants to go for a midnight ride . She loves hanging out..or napping rather... in the shower .

Name:  July 14, 12 Penny.JPG
Views: 785
Size:  28.0 KB

We're guessing Lucky is a Chow/Husky/something mix about 7 1/2-8 yrs old. His facial/body expressions are fascinating to observe. He communicates extremely effectively if you know what to look for. He's taught us a lot about "dog." His submissive smile cracks me up all the time (his grin in the second pic is not at all aggressive in nature).

Name:  Ll1.JPG
Views: 1041
Size:  75.8 KB
    Name:  submissive smile.JPG
Views: 2842
Size:  21.8 KB
    bluerose, Lynn49, Dee09 and 4 others like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got Sparky a Kermit the frog toy today. Excited to give it to him. I wish they also had a miss piggy..
    bluerose, Dee09 and walkonby like this.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

We just got 2 Great Pyrenees puppies I am on cloud nine being able to have one again and now we have 2. And to imagine that by next summer they will be about 100 - 125 lbs each.

Sorry I can't figure out how to turn them around,
    bluerose, Lynn49, Dee09 and 2 others like this.

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG! Love all the pics!! Such sweeties!. . . .unlike my 2 terrorists today. .. They decided they'd "clean up" my tomatoes in the garden today. Grrrrr. Oh, but they very kindly left me ONE. . .out of, oh. . I don't know. . a dozen?!
    Yeah people. . . .I'm talking seriously "PINK" poop tonight.
    harbie, Dee09 and hollyquaiscer like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just watched this video on YouTube of Zeus Guinness Record Largest Dog!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwnsKDrtwE
    bluerose, Dee09 and hollyquaiscer like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I read about this dog on Dogster. Holly cow he is huge!!!! My GSP, Vivace has a thing for Danes. If one is at the dog park she just has to start playing with them. Wonder what she would do if she got to play with Zeus.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Not All Disabilities Are Visible. Proud owner of a medical alert wonder pup. (formally a puppy mill pup that was rescued and assists a special needs child)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This was our precious Border Collie/Collie little girl, Tammy...she passed away from cancer 3 years ago...but is still helping raise our newest princess, Jenny...I can barely look into those eyes even today without crying....I miss her so much...

And this is our new princess, Jennifur...or Jenny for short....Tammy "named" her..and I know she still sees her in
    the back yard..I know...I'm a crazy old lady! But this little thing is a joy to us and everyone she meets!

Her favourite place outside: on our swing, surveying the neighbourhood and listening for
    anything that she may disagree with. Verbally.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Those are wonderful dogs Lynn. A beautful picture of Tammy and look at that Jenny to cute.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    This was our precious Border Collie/Collie little girl, Tammy...she passed away from cancer 3 years ago...but is still helping raise our newest princess, Jenny...I can barely look into those eyes even today without crying....I miss her so much...

And this is our new princess, Jennifur...or Jenny for short....Tammy "named" her..and I know she still sees her in
    the back yard..I know...I'm a crazy old lady! But this little thing is a joy to us and everyone she meets!

Her favourite place outside: on our swing, surveying the neighbourhood and listening for
    anything that she may disagree with. Verbally.

I hear you Lynn, I still miss my baby Bruno. He was the light of my life . .. .
    Lynn49, Dee09 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Lynn & MQ; I so feel your pain. Welost our 1st fur baby a prurebred beagle over 6 yrs ago and I only just caved in to let the boys get another dog. we adopted a resucued beagle, he was left to run free in kentucky. Dutch is such a doll I can't believe it took me this long to let a new dog into our lives, but he is so perfect he must hace been waiting for us
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear about Tammy passing away from cancer. We lost one named Forrest Gumpy to cancer 3 years ago also. He wasn't my dog but my nieces but he was my buddy. To this day we still donate to Chase Away K9 Cancer in his name. His motto was "I dive to survive." You have to watch him in action to understand. To this day he still holds world records for dock diving.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information