User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Like Tree1155Likes

Thread: The Dog Club!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^^ aghhh!! Love it, Cooper pics. he is delicious!! I could snuggle him all up!
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Cooper is quite the handsome doggie!

Thx for sharing the pics!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, @danger_dan, I could just melt into Cooper's soulful eyes and I'd be snuggling with him all day!! You have a very handsome boy there!
    That's the snowfall we had a few days ago; it's gone now thank goodness, but ugh....before November?!! I hope yours disappears, also. Cooper must be loving it!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Oct 28th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Get a Dog people! ( maybe just not this wee thing )

crafter likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My dog sleeps on his back like Cooper does!

He looks adorable until I want to get in bed too and he's stretched out across it taking up all the space.

Methinks I need a bigger bed....

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

We had 2 doggies; a beautiful Lhasa Apso name Daisy and a Shih Tsu named Elvis. My two beautiful doggies. We had both for many years. Daisy became blind and lost her hearing. But she was my baby. Towards the end she would just squat anywhere and do her business. It wasnt her fault; she became incontinent. We decided the kindest thing would be to euthenize her. But it broke my heart.

Elvis was an alpha male doggie. He loved playing with our cats and they would play tag all over the house. One day as he was chasing the cats, he yelped. We thought that the cat scratched him. But no. A while later we found a mass on his back around the spine. We took him to a vet and thevet said he had a tumour which was cancerous. We brought Elvis home and took care of him until even when walking he would cry out in pain. Nothing helped so we had to euthenize him also.

I would love to get another doggie but hubby doesnt want. It broke our hearts and we cried for weeks after that. Hubby doesnt want to go through that again. So now we just have 3 cats who are our babies.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    We had 2 doggies; a beautiful Lhasa Apso name Daisy and a Shih Tsu named Elvis. My two beautiful doggies. We had both for many years. Daisy became blind and lost her hearing. But she was my baby. Towards the end she would just squat anywhere and do her business. It wasnt her fault; she became incontinent. We decided the kindest thing would be to euthenize her. But it broke my heart.

Elvis was an alpha male doggie. He loved playing with our cats and they would play tag all over the house. One day as he was chasing the cats, he yelped. We thought that the cat scratched him. But no. A while later we found a mass on his back around the spine. We took him to a vet and thevet said he had a tumour which was cancerous. We brought Elvis home and took care of him until even when walking he would cry out in pain. Nothing helped so we had to euthenize him also.

I would love to get another doggie but hubby doesnt want. It broke our hearts and we cried for weeks after that. Hubby doesnt want to go through that again. So now we just have 3 cats who are our babies.

@SnowFlakey I just read this post now and started blubbering all over again as Daisy and Elvis brought back the memories ( both good and SAD ) of our 2 Shih Tzu's, Rufus and Murphy. We are of the same mindset. We cannot go through that pain of loss again. Rufus was a mix actually of Lhasa Apso and Shi Tzu, he also lost his sight. Murphy was pure Shih Tzu.
    I keep telling myself that having as many years with them as we did was a blessing ( 14 and 16 years when they passed ) but in the end it was the saying goodbye to them and making that choice to end their suffering that stuck with us.
    We also have the 2 cats left now...enjoy your three!!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really want to have a pug. But my husband is against it. And I really want a dog, and a small one that can live in a house without blowing it to pieces. Well, holding a small dog in your arms is much easier. And the husband says that this is not a dog, but a monster. Asks, what about cats, they are not enough for me or what. Yes, not enough. I want a dog!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Wasabi the pekinese won best In Show for 2021!!

https://theindependent.com/news/wasa...7962e48ab.html

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Half pekinese, Half Chihuahua
    Mister Chow (he just turned 2)

he's very proud to see his peke side representing!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    walkonby likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread Information