User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By VICKICLARK
  • 1 Post By greencanuck

Thread: household cleaners hall of shame -scrubbing bubbles extend a clean foamer on the list

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

im stocked up on scrubbing bubbles so not sure how to take this but just wanted to share this to say BE CAREFUL WITH THIS STUFF!!

Environmental Working Group (EWG) has just released a veritable rogues' gallery of the most noxious, nasty household cleaners on the market, and it's certainly worth a look.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/07/household-cleaners-hall-of-shame_n_1495576.html?ref=green&ncid=edlinkusaolp00 000009
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    greencanuck likes this.
    ~ love is all we need ~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks
    VICKICLARK likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pretty much every common cleaner is on the list. Isn't it ironic that they listed air fresheners as possibly causing death when inhaled?
    I like to use cheap/homemade cleaners, such as vinegar and microfiber cloths whenever possible. But I still find it a lot easier to use spray cleaners to remove soap scum in the bath tub and I have a weird paranoia about having to disinfect the kitchen sink before I'll use it to do dishes.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i only worry with the shower cleaner because i have no bathroom window so the air quality may be bad with just the shower fan on.
    i figured many other people are in the same situation so now that we know it is bad for us we can take better precautions such as opening all the windows and doors and maybe not letting it soak as long? im sure every little bit helps!
    ~ love is all we need ~

Thread Information