• 1 Post By SavingYourHardEarnedMoney
  • 1 Post By daynabas
  • 1 Post By looking4adeal

Thread: Glade $10 off when you spend $15 question

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Sep 21st, 2012
    I found this coupon on the back of the new Smart Source. I searched the coupon section to see if anyone had posted anything about this and couldn't find anything.
    My question is:
    Have you used this combined with coupons? I know there have been coupons like this in the past and I am just wondering if I can buy way more than $15 worth and use $ off and B1G1 coupons as well as this coupon.
    The fine print on the coupon says Coupons/Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts.
    I appreciate any help you can give me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

i was wondering the same thing, but i'm in ON so i doubt i can group or combine.
    daynabas likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

pretty sure you can stack airwick coupons

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi Chicky Poodles,
    I googled this as I just didn't have any luck using the search here. I found this old thread http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/145752-...15-a-canada-2/ it looks like one of the posters used a B1G1.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickypoodles View Post
    i was wondering the same thing, but i'm in ON so i doubt i can group or combine.
    Ontario.... Province of the crappy coupon policies
    chickypoodles likes this.

>>>Tradelist & Wishlist<<<
    |MILK|CHICKEN|ARCTIC GARDENS|CHAPMANS|EUROPES BEST|SYB PINS|OJ|

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

About 2 years ago Glade had a similar offer. The original rebate form did not state "Coupons/Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts."
    so they honored those requests however they did not honor the newer forms that stated the above restrictions. I was denied the rebate but called Glade and complained. The offer was then honored. This will be a tricky one. Perhaps call and get clarification.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    Hi Chicky Poodles,
    I googled this as I just didn't have any luck using the search here. I found this old thread http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/145752-...15-a-canada-2/ it looks like one of the posters used a B1G1.
    Unfortunately, that thread is from 2010....back in the days when restrictive wording was not an issue. Many London Drugs won't stack this coupon. You could always check in at customer service at LD before you start shopping, just in case yours will. It is certainly worth a try.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Unfortunately, that thread is from 2010....back in the days when restrictive wording was not an issue. Many London Drugs won't stack this coupon. You could always check in at customer service at LD before you start shopping, just in case yours will. It is certainly worth a try.
    Thanks Dianne... I am surprised there isn't a current thread here somewhere....

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

i don't think i'll try to use another coupon with it...i got raked over the coals yesterday when i tried to use .75 off uncle bens bistro with the b1 bistro get the rice & sauce free. gimme a break lol! one coupon is for one product, the other coupon is for the other product. how is that stacking???
    good luck to you Saving hope you can get some great deals with your coupons!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

i know one of our local walmarts will let you do that. since really you are buying one to get one free what would the harm be in using a coupon on the first one you are paying for anyway? now i am pretty sure the other 2 walmarts here would not let you do it...especially since depending on the coupon sometimes you have to go by "wording" if it suits them and other times its only the picture
    chickypoodles likes this.

Thread Information