User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Yes To Cucumbers Facial wipes $2.79 each B2get 2500 bp!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow that sounds really bad. Does it say the alcohol content on them?
    Quote Originally Posted by carriez14 View Post
    I also bought these for the points deal, however returned them shorthy thereafter. After using them to remove my makeup my face turned instantly red and started to sting.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I don't have them anymore... I really don't know why I had that adverse reaction. Some others here commented on it "burning", and some others had favorable experiences with the product.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by carriez14 View Post
    I don't have them anymore... I really don't know why I had that adverse reaction. Some others here commented on it "burning", and some others had favorable experiences with the product.
    I had the same burning reaction and my skin got these red blotches all over. Yikes. I don't have sensitive skin or blemishes. My skin is on the dry side in the winter months. I will never buy them again, regardless of the deal. I've always thought cucumbers have a natural tendency to cool & calm the skin.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

wow. I just bought these. I read the ingredients and it seems fine ( I know all the stuff I'm sensitive to). Looks like I'm going to use these as hand wipes
    Quote Originally Posted by M.E.T. View Post
    I had the same burning reaction and my skin got these red blotches all over. Yikes. I don't have sensitive skin or blemishes. My skin is on the dry side in the winter months. I will never buy them again, regardless of the deal. I've always thought cucumbers have a natural tendency to cool & calm the skin.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information