User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Costco has a screaming deal on toilet paper this week!!!

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    Thanks for posting. I've never bought this TP before, but at this price, you can't go wrong on this deal. As for the individually wrapped TP, I think this is done more for the commercial purpose. Years ago, I remember TP being wrapped in paper instead of plastic at school washrooms, restaurants, etc.
    Hi Saving Moola,
    I haven't bought this before either, but at this price, you are right, let's give it a go. Funny, I kept going to the tp aisle and checking the prices at Costco lately, as I have been told before they have a great deal on tp. Like everything else it isn't always!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know if this is available in Costco East?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for pointing out the deal OP, but I think the calculation might be wrong. I think it's 1000 sheets per dollar. If we multiply $19.99 (the original price) by 1.13 (the tax), we get $22.59 as the total. Subtract the $5 coupon, and you're left with $17.59. Divide $17.59 by the number of sheets (17,280), and it works out to 0.001017 each sheet. Multiply that by a thousand, and it works out to $1.01 per thousand sheets. Still though, a good price nonetheless.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

the most i can pay for TP is $2.99 and that is the MOST!! i still have a few bags from the rexall sale a few weeks ago...$14.99 is just too much ...IMO...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In New Brunswick it is the Cashmere 40 roll/ 234 sheets..Not as good a deal as yours..wish it was the same one here

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    Yowsers! Best deal I have ever seen on toilet paper at Costco! $19.99-$5 off coupon for 36 rolls with 480 sheets per roll. Works out to .000867/roll!!!! If you are a visual person I have pictures on my blog. Great to get a deal on something we all use and throw away! Hope you can stock up!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Unless I'm missing something - FreshCo's deal on TP this week is much better. The White Swan is 250 sheets/single roll and the 8 x single rolls are on for $1. That works out to 2000 sheets/$, or 1769 sheets/$ if you include tax.

Update - figured out the catch. It's single ply.
    Last edited by Skittles160; Fri, May 11th, 2012 at 08:45 AM.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    Unless I'm missing something - FreshCo's deal on TP this week is much better. The White Swan is 250 sheets/single roll and the 8 x single rolls are on for $1. That works out to 2000 sheets/$, or 1769 sheets/$ if you include tax.

I am pretty sure there is a $0.50 off any white swan product coupon out there as well

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am a TP snob. I will buy most brand names but I am always concerned I am going to get stuck with a huge package of "public restroom " TP that you never want to use frequently/for "important business" when I buy the lower priced brands. But we do need toilet paper, soooo, maybe I will look if they have this deal in NS.
    lilo0003 likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I agree unless your city or county recylcles plastic film wich our county does but some dont and i agree and it would be annoying

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I agree....the environmental nightmare that accompanies that toilet paper is ridiculous! Why can't they just package it normally???

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (97%)

The most I will pay is $0.20 a roll. So when Royal is on special at SDM I use my $1 coupons and stock up!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

It's on cashmere at my store

Costco brand is always $15, less rolls but higher quality so you use less.
    Cathy_D likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    It's on cashmere at my store

Costco brand is always $15, less rolls but higher quality so you use less.
    I totally agree with you - Royalle roll is gone in a flash here - the Costco ones are like the energizer bunny, they keep going and going and going .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information