Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cathy_D

Thread: Use Mini Wheats Centres Coupon & Edge Gel Deal WM

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, May 23rd, 2012
    Walmart tonight.

Mini Wheats Centres on for $2.97 - $1.50 websaver coupon (mine was expiring May 12/2012) = $1.47/box and the boxes at my store have the pins for a free breakfast item.

Edge shave gel was $2.47 - $1.00 printable = $1.47

This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Websaver

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Isn't that a great price for these cereals. I have never tried them but I bought 4 boxes last night using the $1.50 too. Walmart also have the huge boxes of All Bran Flakes for $2.97 with the breakfast PINS on them. Use your $2 coupon and for $0.97 you get a box of cereal plus one breakfast FPC.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I tried to find that price for the Mini Wheats Centres on for $2.97 in the flyer and was unable.
    Please let me know.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    I tried to find that price for the Mini Wheats Centres on for $2.97 in the flyer and was unable.
    Please let me know.
    I think it's only in the WM Supercenter flyer..

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Where is the $2 coupon for All Bran Flakes from?

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Well doesnt that suck! I used mine the other day because my coupon was also expiring on the 12th and I didnt think I would get another chance to use it so i paid $4.97- $1.50 with Free item pin on it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Well doesnt that suck! I used mine the other day because my coupon was also expiring on the 12th and I didnt think I would get another chance to use it so i paid $4.97- $1.50 with Free item pin on it!
    If you bought it at Walmart, they will match the price if the item goes on sale soon afterwards, or if you missed a price-match for a competitor, they will apply it retroactively and give you the difference back.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    If you bought it at Walmart, they will match the price if the item goes on sale soon afterwards, or if you missed a price-match for a competitor, they will apply it retroactively and give you the difference back.
    Thanks for that information. I knew stores did it for larger purchases but I never though about them doing it for smaller items.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I check into doing that tomorrow for mine as well. Thanks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You will have to bring proof, (ie the receipt) and the flyer ( ie Walmart or competitors).
    I do not know if there is a time limit but the couple of times I did it soon afterwards, and got no hassles at all.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Added this to my grocery list. We don't really eat cereal but if it has a free breakfast pin on it then its kinda worth it. I would redeem for free yogurt which is $2 when it goes on sale. So for $1.47 I will get a box of cereal that I may or may not eat before expiration date (yes one box of cereal often lasts more then 8 months!) as well as a tub of yogurt.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Thread Information