User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Aimz
  • 1 Post By couponmummy

Thread: Squished Bread!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

So sad. Wanted to do $200 SDM redemption and could only do $100. Bought 2 loaves of bread. One cashier scans and another bagging in my resusable and it's not see through. Was watching the screen. Got home and stupid cashier put my bread at the bottom and the heavy stuff on top if it. Wished I had 2 pairs of eyes.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

take it back!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    So sad. Wanted to do $200 SDM redemption and could only do $100. Bought 2 loaves of bread. One cashier scans and another bagging in my resusable and it's not see through. Was watching the screen. Got home and stupid cashier put my bread at the bottom and the heavy stuff on top if it. Wished I had 2 pairs of eyes.
    Yikes, I've had that happen and it's never pleasant. It's difficult to keep an eye on the register, your coupons, shopping list, and the bagging process all at the same time. It's why I prefer to do my own bagging. Another bagging peeve is when cashiers bag cleaning supplies or shampoo with food! Maybe you can take it back like anisa suggested, if it's worth the hassle for you.
    matrix82 likes this.

[*A I M Z*]

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I would take it back too! I know it might not be worth it just to bring bread back though. I hope you got some good deals with your redemption at least!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

20 sugar wafers on top of 2 loaves. I think I bought resilient bread because it bounced back to almost unsquished form so in the freezer they go.
    matrix82 likes this.

Thread Information