User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

This is a first for me because I know that I have done the before at No Frills. I was refused a price match on the Cheesestrings that were 2/$5- the cashier insisted that No Frills policy does not allow this time of price matching. She said that she has worked at No Frills for years and price matching is not allowed for multi-buys. I asked her to confirm this with the manager since I have done this before and she said "No, I know our policy and I cant do it" I was in a rush so didnt bother fighting with her plus there was a line up behind me (figures) so I left the cheesestrings and walked out. Anyone know if she is right?
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills
    Earn easy $$$ using my swagbucks referral Ask me how http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/julisa68

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

No Frills policy is they do not price match multi buy items.
    It has been like that since day one.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

It is usually displayed on the board above where you pick up there flyer - No multi buys allowed.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

thanks for the info. Now I know for next time. Still sounds like a silly policy if you are price matching what is the difference if it is 2/$5 or $2.50 each? I guess they have their reasons.
    Earn easy $$$ using my swagbucks referral Ask me how http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/julisa68

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just had a "discussion" with "Customer Service" at GCSS a few days ago. I claimed that 2/$1.00 was the same as 50 cents/each. She said it wasn't.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

One of the store flyers that had that deal had the single price for the Cheesestrings in very very small print.
    I find that about half the time in ads for multiples.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadad View Post
    I just had a "discussion" with "Customer Service" at GCSS a few days ago. I claimed that 2/$1.00 was the same as 50 cents/each. She said it wasn't.
    All I can say to that is . Have no idea how their logic on that works.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    One of the store flyers that had that deal had the single price for the Cheesestrings in very very small print.
    I find that about half the time in ads for multiples.
    Wish I had taken a closer look at the flyer then. I was trying to price match the Zehrs special but didnt notice the single price in small print. Now I know for next time.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It was this week's Zehr's flyer ( now expired).
    You need a magnifying glass for how small the single price is.
    Look for it nestled under the larger multiple item price
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

At our No Frills you can only price match 4 of the same item. So if there is a great sale on chesse sticks and they are a 1.00 each somewhere else, I can only price match four of them for a dollar. I have never heard of that? My No Frills always let's me price match. I would go back and complain.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I have also noticed that a lot of flyers are listing the single price when you buy one multi-buy item. I usually circle that price if I am only price matching one. I don't understand what the problem is if you are actually buying more than one of the same item though
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Both No Frills and Walmart's price matching policies exclude multibuys unless it states a single item price under
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am considering including one of those credit card-size plastic magnifiers in my coupon bag, so that the tiny tiny single price in the flyers can be seen by the cashiers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by greencanuck View Post
    I am considering including one of those credit card-size plastic magnifiers in my coupon bag, so that the tiny tiny single price in the flyers can be seen by the cashiers.
    I'm considering one of those magnifiers as well. Just so I can read the fine print on the coupons. Usually The cashier points out to me any special terms or verbiage in the fine print. After she is done squinting at it for a few minutes. I give the ole deer in the headlights look. With a hmm she just lets it go

Thread Information